Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account)

Discus and support Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought minecraft for a new microsoft account,but when I tried to login(tap on the botton"login with microsoft",it automaticly inputs the old one and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account)

I bought minecraft for a new microsoft account,but when I tried to login(tap on the botton"login with microsoft",it automaticly inputs the old one and asked for password,with no buttons for changing the email. I can not login to the old one.help me.

:)

CDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Dec 19, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Where are you trying to log in specifically? You should see a back arrow and/or a button that says "Sign in with another account".

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. CDDDDDDDDDDDDD Win User

Sorry but my English sucks.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize my mediacom account? I changed it in settings

how to change email address

Basic steps are to add the new address

Make sure it is there

change new address to primary

login make sure its good

remove old address
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Account help....

So, If I'm understanding your question, you have a gamertag tied your dad's email address that you want to tie to your email address instead, right?

In theory, as long as you have access to both accounts, you should be able to change the associated email addresses(s). You'll need to login to your old Microsoft account (dads) and change the primary email alias to the new email address you want to use.
    Before you can do that, you will need to login to your new account (with the email you want to use) and change the primary email alias to some other email account you have. Then, have your dad login to his account and change the primary email alias to the
    email you want to use instead. He would be forfeiting his account to you, but that is the only way to keep the old gamertag with your new email address. Keep in mind, if he is the primary account over a family of Microsoft accounts, this would transfer everything
    to you... in theory.
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

Email - Account mixup

It sounds like the email you are recieving mails to is your contact email address. This can, and in most cases, be different to your login , or Microsoft Account, email address.

So logging in with that email has actually created a new profile specifically for that email address.

Do you have any other email addresses you use? You can try sign in with them to see if they log into your account.
Thema:

1. Minecraft login can not use my new email address(account) - Similar Threads - Minecraft login email

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. Two Minecraft Logins same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two Minecraft Logins same email.: I had 2 Microsoft accounts set under the same email so when I swapped my minecraft account over it swapped over an account I didn't have for minecraft as opposed to the account I did use for...
  5. Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login: I don't know the password to it but I have the password and the username or the in-game name of my account I even know the profile name for the microsoft account. I never used the microsoft...
  6. minecraft microsoft login random email

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft microsoft login random email: So my classmate has minecraft and he could play just fine on his own account till yesterday. But today he was logged out of his account on minecraft, xbox game bar, ect. If he tries to login it...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed and I can't login to my Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed and I can't login to my Minecraft...: This is my third time asking for help and still no one has helped me in the slightest. People continue to send me to the support links that rely on the email of the account that was hacked but my...
  8. Minecraft email login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft email login: I've done the Minecraft account migration and a few months after I haven't been able to sign in. I've tried every single email (and the one I used for Minecraft) I have and it says I've never had...
  9. Minecraft Account - Email Troubles and Login Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account - Email Troubles and Login Issues: Okay, this issue is a bit odd. So when I originally made my now-migrated Minecraft account in like 2011 or something, I used (this is a random name just for the sake of ease of understanding) ***...
  10. Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft: Java Edition change login email: My son is playing Minecraft: Java Edition. using my email to log into the account. I don't want him using my email to login any longer because I can't restrict his time using family safety...