Minecraft log-in problem

Discus and support Minecraft log-in problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I tried one day to login to minecraft, but everytime i press the "Microsoft login" it says "You are not connected to the wifi" but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikkelDK, Mar 14, 2023.

1. MikkelDK
    MikkelDK Guest

Minecraft log-in problem

Hello everyone.

I tried one day to login to minecraft, but everytime i press the "Microsoft login"

it says "You are not connected to the wifi" but i'm on google, discord etc and i checked i have a wifi connection

Can someone help me?

:)

MikkelDK, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Minecraft log-in problem

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you playing the game on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Minecraft log-in problem

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game not working.

Has the issue already been resolved or do you need anything else? Thanks!
  4. Dericka Win User

Minecraft log-in problem

I see. May I know are you receiving the same error? Looking forward to your response. Thanks!
  5. MikkelDK Win User

Minecraft log-in problem

Hello Dericka.

I use my PC to play Minecraft Java.
  6. MikkelDK Win User

Minecraft log-in problem

You mean that i turn off the power to the router and turn power on again?
Thema:

Minecraft log-in problem

1. Minecraft log-in problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft log problem

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  5. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  6. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  7. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  8. minecraft/Microsoft log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft/Microsoft log in problem: so ive been playing minecraft bedrock edition on ps4-5 and ive always had a problem with signing into my Microsoft account. every time i try to fix this problem im met with a pop up saying please...
  9. Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account: I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account, when I log in, the xbox icon appears and says: Failed to log in to xbox live an error occurred, try again later (0x89235107). I've...
  10. Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem!: Okay - I've been going around in circles for days. I have Minecraft PS4. When I go to the sign in with Microsoft button I'm getting the error message "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you...