Minecraft Log in error

Discus and support Minecraft Log in error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am hoping someone can help me! My son has a PS4 which he is unable to log into his minecraft account. We are able to sign in through the aka... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraByman, Mar 8, 2021.

1. LauraByman
    LauraByman Guest

Minecraft Log in error

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me! My son has a PS4 which he is unable to log into his minecraft account. We are able to sign in through the aka ms/remoteconnect, but then on his PS4 its say “Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for the Playstation Network. He has several different logs in, with different email addresses and none of them are working for over a week now.

He also has a nintendo switch and he is able to log into that ok but not able to play on any servers... any ideas what is the issues?

Thanks!!

:)

LauraByman, Mar 8, 2021
  2. OdysseasYF Win User

My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check your internet connection" and only lets me play Demo

I opened the Xbox Console Companion logged out of my account logged back in then i closed it opened minecraft logged in from the same account and still got the error
  3. zane ps Win User

My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says im logged in on my profile but when i join the app im still logged out

Wait i just went to minecraft and got error code drowend

Says i failed to log in hmmmmm
  4. AlexanderZirch Win User

Cant sign in on xbox pc app

ive tried two different newtwork connections still same error corde and on my switch getting error code crossbow on minecraft trying to log into microsoft
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Cuenta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account]

Hi Eduar,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having log in issues. We recommend reaching out to the
    Minecraft forums and
    Mojang support. The error you are getting is one of their errors. Have you tried signing out of Minecraft on all other devices then log in on the phone?

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Thalia ChanelMontesd Win User

Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch

We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft Account. I try to log in manually and then it closes the program
    (Minecraft) completely. I've filed a report to Mojang and Minecraft. There are multiple people encountering the same issue. Please help.
Thema:

Minecraft Log in error

1. Minecraft Log in error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Log error

2. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  3. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...: the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks...
  4. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053
  5. How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC: I was installing some mods for the first time after I screwed up, I decided to erase the AppData files of Minecraft to start fresh (.minecraft folder), after that, I opened the launcher but I...
  6. After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...: After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also Minecraft appears as not purchased....
  7. I can't log into my Minecraft launcher! error code: 0x80048820

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my Minecraft launcher! error code: 0x80048820: Hello I am having issues with accessing my Minecraft launcher with an error code: 0x80048820. I've had this issue for a while since my old Minecraft account was hacked but have been able to access...
  8. Why can't I log into my Minecraft account anymore? Error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my Minecraft account anymore? Error 0x80070002: It's a long time ago since I played minecraft and I wanted to play it again. But when I downloaded the minecraft launcher and tried to log in it says: The system can't find the folder....
  9. error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft): when I try to log in into minecraft through microsoft, I just get the error code 0x80090005 and the text "something went wrong". when I close the window, another window show up, saying we couldnt...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Log-in Error PS$: I keep getting this error every time I try to log into my Microsoft account on my PS4 to play Minecraft: "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously...