Minecraft load from DVD graphic stucks at 83% after the newest console update

Discus and support Minecraft load from DVD graphic stucks at 83% after the newest console update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft loading from DVD graphic stucks at 83% after the newest console update. But game is loaded as I can hear the music and after longer time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hubs_, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Hubs_
    Hubs_ Guest

My Minecraft loading from DVD graphic stucks at 83% after the newest console update. But game is loaded as I can hear the music and after longer time progress view pops up on the right screen. But still loading progress is shown. Anyone can help me please.

:)

Hubs_, Feb 24, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Hubs_, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Hubs_. can you give more detail about what's happening exactly?

Thank you.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Previous Versions of Xbox One OS

No, there is no way to downgrade the the OS on your console. Once you have the newest update, you are stuck with it.
  4. LachsAnwalt624 Win User

minesweeper wont load daily challenges with error 002000

I have the same problem , after the newest Windows10 Update daily challenges with Minesweeper doesn't load
  5. DavidBWeed Win User

HD-DVD not working now...

My HD DVD player no longer plays HD DVDs after the latest update. It still plays DVDs. With HD DVDs it starts to load the movie, then crashes back to the XBOX home screen. Anyone have any useful tips?
  6. Xbox PMM Win User

minecraft 1.18.3104.70 stops loading at 83%

Hi - Thanks: Reset / keep games-apps didn't work. Reset / delete everything did! Reinstalled minecraft and it is working. Reinstalling other games apps now.
Thema:

1. Minecraft load from DVD graphic stucks at 83% after the newest console update - Similar Threads - Minecraft load DVD

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  5. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  6. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  7. My minecraft is taking ages to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft is taking ages to load: after i open the launcher and press play it takes around 20-30 minutes until the mojang loading screen shows up. this did not use to happen and i have no idea why it is now. (java edition windows...
  8. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...
  9. My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad: My global resources won't load on Minecraft on my iPad. I have tried restarting the game and my devise. Making sure everything is up to date. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also brought...
  10. Minecraft is stuck on loading at 27%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is stuck on loading at 27%.: Since friday when trying to start Minecraft on my xbox x series game gets stuck on loading at 27%. I have rebooted several times and nothing. 3e9edc2d-8237-4ec4-95bd-80e5f0632976