Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!

Discus and support Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't start a game in minecraft legends for pc. Crashes immediately after intro screen. Hear a message about disconnection. Help! Have tried various... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sara Nguyen Guerrero, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!

Can't start a game in minecraft legends for pc. Crashes immediately after intro screen. Hear a message about disconnection. Help! Have tried various troubleshooting methods already.

:)

Sara Nguyen Guerrero, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

I just want to confirm, do you experience the same issue with other games on your PC?

Try to make sure your Windows, Device Drivers, Minecraft Legends and Xbox app and gaming services are up to date then try to launch the game again.

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For Minecraft Legends:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

For Xbox and gaming services app:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Gillen01 Win User

Spartacus Legends Enters the Arena on June 26th.

I downloaded the game and was playing offline fine now I can't even load game it says press start then when I do it keeps saying The Spartacus Legends service is not available. Please try again later
  4. Vadász Kevin Win User

Grounded keeps on crashing what do I do?

Hey Francia J. can u please tell me what to do if Grounded keeps crashing on PC xbox with having gamepass ultimate? everytime i start it, its start like other games but then "the game is crashed" errorcode: 0x0
    Please help me what i can do about it:(
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Spartacus Legends Enters the Arena on June 26th.

[quote user="Gillen01"]

I downloaded the game and was playing offline fine now I can't even load game it says press start then when I do it keeps saying The Spartacus Legends service is not available. Please try again later

[/quote]

Exactly the same is happening to a friend now.
  6. Bobk1952 Win User

Apps crash at 0% on downlod

Since the crash I have a bought game on disc Cities Skylines and a purchase download which won't work..keeps telling me to buy them again absolutely fuming!

I can't even find any redeeming codes anywhere.

It started to update Snowfall and then it crashed that's it..it's an absolutel con!
Thema:

1. Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help! - Similar Threads - Minecraft legends keeps

2. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  3. My Minecraft legends deluxe code wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft legends deluxe code wont work: I bought the deluxe edition of Minecraft legends (disc) and it came with a code for some skins and i redeemed it on the xbox store and says i own it but when i go in the game it says "sign in...
  4. Minecraft Legends Redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Legends Redeem: i can't redeem Minecraft Legends But i already buy the redeem code from the xbox website went i input the code its make : This code was not found. Try re-entering it. If the code is broken,...
  5. Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?: I wanted to purchase Minecraft Legends on my PC assuming that Xbox and Microsoft are connected. From this, I was hoping that it would allow me to install on my Minecraft Launcher, but it didn't...
  6. Why do I not have my minecraft legends deluxe rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not have my minecraft legends deluxe rewards?: I pre ordered the deluxe edition around 2 weeks before launch and still to this day no rewards have been put onto my account and it was preordered on ps5 with no resolution on other forums....
  7. i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc: i bought deluxe edition and minecoins but i dont have the dlc in game and my minecoins are not showing up either 2f5db85b-36b9-4881-bfbe-2c823e47f4d5
  8. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...: I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the...
  9. Minecraft legends launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends launch error: Hi, I downloaded minecraft legends on gamepass PC and i cant launch it and this error keeps popping up... I tried re-installing the game and updating my graphic drivers but it didn't help. Im...
  10. Minecraft legends Deluxe edition missing skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends Deluxe edition missing skins: I just bought Minecraft Legends deluxe edition on the ps store but in game I can’t see the exclusive skin pack. what should I do? 37431a45-676c-4ed7-9460-ddc86ba7e868