Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego Santos8, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify that I have the bedrock edition on the official minecraft site, and additionally, I can play minecraft bedrock with that exact microsoft account on iOS devices.

:)

Diego Santos8, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Diego Santos8 Win User

Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

None of those options worked, the account is definitely correct and I am using the same account for both. The launcher seems to be up to date as well. Surely, if I am able to play minecraft bedrock with that account on ios (I am able to join realms) then my account must have Bedrock, additionally when logging into the launcher with my brothers account who plays bedrock on PC, all it says is "Play Trial" so something is definitely wrong with the launcher. Is there anything else I can do? My PC is 7 years old, does it have something to do with that?
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hello again

It's a shame that none of my solutions worked for you, I don't have any more solutions for this type of problem, at this point we can do two things.

1. I release your question and let a more qualified expert than me take your question and try to solve it.

2. You go to support so that their experts can guide you in a pleasant way to your problem and you can solve it.

Which one do you choose?
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Diego my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating to see "Buy Now" when you already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Let's explore some possible reasons and solutions:

Account Mismatch:

There's a chance you're logged into the wrong Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher.

Double-check the email address associated with the account you used to purchase Bedrock Edition. Ensure you're using the same account on both the launcher and the official Minecraft website.

Launcher Outdated:

An outdated Minecraft Launcher can sometimes cause purchase verification issues. Check for updates by clicking on the three dots next to your username in the Launcher and selecting "Check for Updates." Install any available updates and restart the Launcher.

For your reference, I've included some links where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...to-buy-minecraft-again-if-i-already-bought-it

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. MirGame Win User

Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.

Basically, it is asking me to pay money even though I OWN Minecraft Bedrock on Windows.
  6. Random_473 Win User

Not being able to use Minecraft launcher even though it's installed

I just redownloaded Minecraft and when I did the game said "buy trial" even though I've already bought and downloaded the game. Well, at least it's not saying "incompatible with launcher" anymore, yet still it asks me to buy the game again.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher asking

2. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  3. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  4. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  5. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  8. why is minecraft asking me to change my username after updating the launcher?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is minecraft asking me to change my username after updating the launcher?: I updated Minecraft Launcher (java edition) and I had the user lewcio23, now it says its taken, for some reason...?! c390849e-2e35-4611-beab-48f08244a72d
  9. Minecraft account migrated successfully, but launcher still asks to buy the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migrated successfully, but launcher still asks to buy the game: Hello I migrated my minecraft account on february 12 of 2022, I received a mail telling me the migration was a success. But when I started the launcher, I am asked to buy the game ? I own it...
  10. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...