Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

Discus and support Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patty priedniece, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account minecraft says that i need to sign in to my other account which i dont remeber the email or password for.I just want to be able to use my new microsoft account to play instead and forget about the old account.

:)

patty priedniece, Jul 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember