Minecraft just recently started freezing! Cant even get back to home screen!

Discus and support Minecraft just recently started freezing! Cant even get back to home screen! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So minecraft has just started freezing on me! Not doing anything in particular, just will up and freeze in the middle of game. This just started like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EatenRaptor500, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Minecraft just recently started freezing! Cant even get back to home screen!

So minecraft has just started freezing on me! Not doing anything in particular, just will up and freeze in the middle of game. This just started like a week or 2 ago, it seems like there was an update and now we're having all sorts of issues, even starting
    to lag something awful. No its not our internet, and everything else on XBOX works fine. Anyone else having this issue? Any advice would be helpful!

:)

EatenRaptor500, Jul 17, 2017
  2. JessLad
    JessLad Guest
    Something went wrong with system update

I have recently tried to do a hard restart to my xbox one but i cant even get back onto the home screen because everytime i to go to log on, it says "there was a problem with the update". i only recently got the xbox and am very confused as to why i cant
    even get back onto the home screen. All the different options it recommends for me just take me back to the same screen as well.

JessLad, Jul 17, 2017
  3. Launching games kicks me back to home screen problem.

this has started with my nba 2k14 i cant even play my career it sends me back to home screen everytime

SiC ONTHESTICKS, Jul 17, 2017
  4. joesullivan3 Win User

obox one is freezing

no but on Fortnite it will freeze, go back to start then freeze when loading. it will also freeze at the home screen.
  5. the taker00 Win User

JUST DANCE 2014 - CANT GET TO PLAY

I cant get mine to work either. Its brand new (even a rented one would not work) when i can get the screen to show up it will just freeze up at the first menu. I can not return to home screen when it freezes. My xbox is xbox 360 slim (no internal hard drive)
  6. PapaCHOCOLATE33 Win User

PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?

when i have spectrum app downloaded it works but for some reason big games will freeze even though my system isnt even full... when i delete it they work again.. but when it goes out not just the game freezes i cant even get back to the main screen...
    but NOW i downloaded the new star wars game and it loads up to the point that your set up ready to start playing and then it flat out freezes does nothing.
  7. SpyShadow Win User

Problem to open my download of Fifa 19

Hello what error are you getting? Or is it just freezing and going back to home screen?
  8. x Mecc x Win User

Cant purchase anything off the store

It won't even load the page on my xbox, it just freezes, no error code no nothing. I have to back out to the home screen.
Thema:

Minecraft just recently started freezing! Cant even get back to home screen!

1. Minecraft just recently started freezing! Cant even get back to home screen! - Similar Threads - Minecraft recently started

2. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  3. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  4. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  5. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  6. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves: I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs...
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: I have tried multiple fixes but nothing seems to...
  9. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...
  10. Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently purchased minecraft Java and linked it to Microsoft account. The Microsoft account...: My kid bought the Java edition and had forgotten his password to his Microsoft account. After attempting to access too many times the account was frozen. Multiple attempts to recover the account...