Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

Discus and support Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ronel Zermatten, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

Hi,

I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now I changed his age to 18 and I left the family group but it still won't let the account play multiplyer. I've been looking for what I had done wrong but everything should work, what's going on ?

:)

Ronel Zermatten, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

3. Casobs2 Win User

Minecraft disabled multiplayer and says to enable it I have to change it in my Microsoft settings. My question is, where are those settings?

I have tried everything, it still will not allow multiplayer.

I have allowed multiplay games for my son's child account in https://account.xbox.com/

I have added a payment card

I have allowed Minecraft Launcher in family setting

I have even tried changing his birthday

All we want is to be able to play together on a LOCAL minecraft server (java) within our own network, what are we missing???
  4. CarTzy Win User

Multiplayer in Minecraft Java for pc.

Hello Kids Dad,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble with Minecraft Java multiplayer. Just to clarify, Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two different versions of the game, and they have different multiplayer options.

For Minecraft Java, you can play multiplayer by either joining a server or creating your own server. To join a server, you'll need to know the server's IP address and port number. To create your own server, you can use software like Minecraft Server.

If you're trying to play Minecraft Bedrock multiplayer, you'll need to make sure that your child has an Xbox Live account and that their account is set up for online multiplayer. You can check this by going to the Xbox website and signing in with your child's account. From there, go to the "Privacy & online safety" section and make sure that "Join multiplayer games" is set to "Allow".

If you've already done this and your child still can't play multiplayer, it's possible that there may be an issue with your network settings or firewall. You may want to try resetting your router or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.

Please see: How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer | Minecraft Help / Minecraft | Xbox Support / Manage a member’s safety settings to access Minecraft features | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Allowing multiplayer on java minecraft.

Thema:

1. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations - Similar Threads - Minecraft java won't

2. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  3. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  4. why won't my Xbox game pass let me play minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my Xbox game pass let me play minecraft Java?: I have Xbox game pass on my pc and I have minecraft Java installed, but everytime I go on launcher to play it it says buy now instead of allowing me to play, even though I the game pass, any way...
  5. My Minecraft Java won't launch....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Java won't launch....: Error Code: This Error code popped up today Minecraft (Java) was working fine yesterday, and I didn't delete or move anything. My Bedrock and Dungeons versions of the game are working fine.Failed...
  6. My Minecraft Java skin won't change and can't connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Java skin won't change and can't connect to server: I already change the skin thru the website and the launcher. it does show the skin preview in the launcher. but when i launch the game on every version, the skin change to default like Steve, Kai,...
  7. Minecraft Java edition won't let me onto multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java edition won't let me onto multiplayer: I've gone through every step listed on the forums, but the problem persists. On my xbox privacy settings, every multiplayer related setting is set to "allow" and my account is not associated with...
  8. Minecraft java skin won't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java skin won't show up: I don't see the skins in the game, but they are visible in the library 567ce09a-e62a-49a5-9833-f3f0bef89167
  9. Why won't it let me download games from the Xbox App? (Minecraft: Java Edition, in this case).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me download games from the Xbox App? (Minecraft: Java Edition, in this case).: I have just got a brand new pc, and I've been trying to figure out why I can't download Minecraft for the past hour or so. I have tried on the Xbox app, via the Minecraft website, and on the...
  10. Minecraft Java - Packs won't download (Freeze)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java - Packs won't download (Freeze): Our purchased Minecraft Packs won't download, it just sits there and acts like its downloading but nothing happens. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled, updated Java, and have plenty of...