Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

Discus and support Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OliverCresp, Sep 5, 2021.

1. OliverCresp
    OliverCresp Guest

Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18.

I would like to play on servers and such and I can't.

Thankyou in advance

:)

OliverCresp, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

cant play online minecraft

hihi, i recommend reading this website!

*NOTE: not a microsoft website :p*
  4. 9Cooli YT Win User

Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

Hello. When i hover over where it says multiplayer in the minecraft main menu it says “multiplayer is disabled, please check your Minecraft account settings.” Which I also have done. I bought the Java edition for windows.

I don’t remember what options I changed because I just say everything on allow and adult default.
  5. Serenat Varol Win User

How do i enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings."
  6. the awesome man Win User

It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft Account settings."
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java showing

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  4. Minecraft Java edition is not showing up as owned on any of my accounts. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition is not showing up as owned on any of my accounts. Why?: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Java edition on my laptop about a year and a half ago now. I haven’t used the game or my laptop for about a year and now the game is not showing up as owned on any of...
  5. Minecraft Java edition not showing in launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition not showing in launcher: I purchased minecraft java edition when it was still Mojang back in 2020. With the new Microsoft launcher the game doesn't show up as purchased. Any idea how I can fix this?...
  6. i just bought minecraft bedrock and java but only bedrock is showing, what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought minecraft bedrock and java but only bedrock is showing, what do i do?: i just bought minecraft bedrock, and i went to go play java, and it said "buy now" even though i just bought what said both of the versions, i don't know what to do because ive done the things i...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition skin not showing in singleplayer and multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition skin not showing in singleplayer and multiplayer: my skin is not shown in both singleplayer and multiplayer, I set the skin both from the launcher settings and in the site settings cfa8c351-477f-48e4-9cf8-52499393999a
  8. Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought: I bought Minecraft Java with my Microsoft account in 2020 and after the event where you could get the bedrock version for free with it then after some time when I tried to login in with my same...
  9. Minecraft java skin won't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java skin won't show up: I don't see the skins in the game, but they are visible in the library 567ce09a-e62a-49a5-9833-f3f0bef89167
  10. Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up: Dear Microsoft I bought Minecraft Bedrock and I got Minecraft Java for free but i am unable to Change my skin in Minecraft Java I have tried changing it from the Launcher and the website but I am...