Minecraft Java reinstall for IMac

Discus and support Minecraft Java reinstall for IMac in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A very long time ago, many years ago I bought a card with a code which gave me Java Minecraft for my IMac. My dad later wiped the mac which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Hansen3, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Tom Hansen3
    Tom Hansen3 Guest

A very long time ago, many years ago I bought a card with a code which gave me Java Minecraft for my IMac. My dad later wiped the mac which accidentally deleted it, I never used computers so I didn’t know if it was gone forever, Im now wanting to get it back on my Mac and do not know how exactly and if I can. Hoping for a quick reply and good news, Merry Christmas and happy new year.

:)

Tom Hansen3, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Tom Hansen3,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Tom Hansen3,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you have lost your Minecraft: Java edition on your iMac. after it was deleted. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, are using already Microsoft account to sign in to play the game? Or have you migrated your Mojang account to Microsoft account?

The good news of having a digital license tied up to your account is you can reinstall the game again to a Mac device provided that your account was not closed due to inactivity. To check if your Microsoft account is still active, go to this link: https://account.microsoft.com

Additionally, here are the steps to reinstall the game

1. Go to the official Minecraft website at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/

2. Click on the "Minecraft for Mac" button.

3. Log in to your Minecraft account using your email and password.

4. Once you're logged in, you should see a download button for the Minecraft Java edition.

5. Click on the download button to start the download process.

6. Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions.

And also you can sign in your Minecraft account to check if your account has the game licensed tied up to it. Here is the link: Sign In or Sign Up | Minecraft

If you have any issues during the installation process, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Mojang Account Migration

Not sure why your Java username is showing as already taken, but since the Minecraft website shows that you own Java, this is probably just an issue with the Launcher syncing data.

Would you please try to reinstall Minecraft Java and the Minecraft Launcher too?
  5. minecraft lol1 Win User

i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

i have a problem with minecraft. i have tried reinstalling java.
  6. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

Thema:

1. Minecraft Java reinstall for IMac - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java reinstall

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  8. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  9. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  10. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63