minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

Discus and support minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 偉伯 趙, Dec 14, 2023.

1. 偉伯 趙
    偉伯 趙 Guest

Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to change my name back to legam786? and when i try to join a Minecraft server i get kicked i tried everything but nothing works and one of my other friend told me to try and change my name but i have to to wait 30 Days it says. And i really want to play Minecraft with my friend on there server but i cant so if there is anything you do or help me with I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much
    PS i already asked the question but a agent told me to ask again

:)

偉伯 趙, Dec 14, 2023
  2. j_._._ Win User

Microsoft minecraft launcher

Yes both my profile name (minecraft java ign) and my xbox name are there
  3. jean philippe riera Win User

Minecraft name revert back

I already did take mesures to secure my account, thank you for your concerns.

You did answer my question, though it is sad that I well need to wait 30 days to play again on public servers since my current username isn't acceptable.

Thank you very much.
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

I am happy I could answer your question. Yes, indeed it is sad. This is why I mentioned for you to try to contact Support and try to explain the hacking situation. It couldn't hurt to try, right?

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Unfortunately, I think you need to wait 30 days to change it back, okay? Do not worry about the other name availability, since it only becomes free to other players after 37 days of you changing it.

Since this is due to a hacking situation, the first thing you need to do is make your account safer by changing your password, adding a phone number, etc. After that, you can try to contact Support and ask for assistance, and see if there is anything that can be done, okay? But probably unfortunately it is needed to wait 30 days.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft revert my profile name

Hi Voinea. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You'll have to wait 30 days, then you can change back to your old name. Your old name is reserved for 37 days, so you get an additional week to change back to your old name before anyone else can claim it.

For future reference, issues and questions about specific games are best addressed by the game developer. For help with Minecraft, you should contact the dedicated support team: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/
Thema:

1. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786 - Similar Threads - minecraft java profile

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  8. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  9. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  10. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...