Minecraft Java - Packs won't download (Freeze)

Discus and support Minecraft Java - Packs won't download (Freeze) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our purchased Minecraft Packs won't download, it just sits there and acts like its downloading but nothing happens. I uninstalled the program and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by megan williams1, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Minecraft Java - Packs won't download (Freeze)

Our purchased Minecraft Packs won't download, it just sits there and acts like its downloading but nothing happens. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled, updated Java, and have plenty of storage. Operating Windows 10.

I've looked around online and in the forum but I'm not finding something concrete other then uninstalling/reinstalling. Help?!

:)

megan williams1, Jul 19, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, megan. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Are these packs being downloaded inside the game?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  4. nickpeck36 Win User

Kids account wont let her purchase anything on XBO, but works fine on the 360? huh?...

She was trying to buy Minecraft. It won't even let her download the texture packs that she OWNES on the 360 version.
  5. DarthRevan969 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Switch

I know it is the only way to protect my marketplace packs by saving it to the microsoft account but it won't do it, I don't know if it has to do with not owning the Java or Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft or if it is just an issue. I would really appreciate
    it if it were fixed as soon as possible.
  6. SnowyNinja42 Win User

Packs won't download in Minecraft

Hello,

You may want to check your storage first. To do this, Open settings>Storage. Make sure that you have enough storage space to install the minecraft packs. If you have enough space, you may need to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft. This should fix your problem. Good luck and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java - Packs won't download (Freeze) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Packs

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  8. i own the minecraft bedrock and java edition pack, but im only able to play bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own the minecraft bedrock and java edition pack, but im only able to play bedrock: I've tried restarting my computer and everything for a couple days now but it still won't seem to work. [img] [img] 73058466-b91d-4ab0-ba55-ee8f54e9a4e2
  9. Minecraft not letting me install bedrock or Java pack even though I have installed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not letting me install bedrock or Java pack even though I have installed...: I have purchased Minecraft on Play store but I can't get it on here a16a0ef1-d160-4545-9aec-53bef430de7e
  10. minecraft java edition pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java edition pack: I cant seem to get java edition with the pack. if anyone went to this website: Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft then please respond to this! did i just waist 30$???...