Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.

Discus and support Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently purchased a third copy of minecraft Java for my youngest to play online. I cannot seem to allow the multiplayer option, i have allowed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanielBailey1, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account.

I have recently purchased a third copy of minecraft Java for my youngest to play online. I cannot seem to allow the multiplayer option, i have allowed all options in the family/xbox privacy settings and allowed multiplayer through the xbox family app. I have not had this issue with two other gamers.

tutorials followed:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...Realms-Multiplayer-Access-for-a-Child-Account

this didn't help either:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...r/bb9f3ee5-4cbb-45d4-82f1-c49be6e51b5a?page=2

:)

DanielBailey1, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. If you have allowed all the privacy options for that particular account to play online multiplayer but it's still not working, I am afraid that the problem is on the Minecraft side already. I recommend that you instead contact directly the Minecraft Support team for further investigation here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new.

Best regards,
  3. ABEECEEDEE1011 Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

I experienced same situation. I tried to buy Minecraft Java Edition, following the steps. It seemed as if I needed to add money on my kids Microsoft account, but after complicated family security approval it made me purchase directly on Minecraft site (Not able to use Microsoft account balance).

Not only confusing, it was unpleasant and scammy feeling when you are trying to buy Xmas present for your family. :-(
  4. Kathy A. Win User

I play MC for a dieing. pls help

Hello Chicken Nugget7768768,

Thank you for posting here in Xbox Forums, we hope you are doing fine.

We would like to confirm few things, may we confirm if you have issue playing with your sister? May we know if you have been ban?

If the answer is yes, here are the things you need to know before multiplayer and ban.

Multiplayer need to be allow by the organizer of your Microsoft account. Kindly ask your mom or parent or guardian or an adult to set up a Microsoft Family and add you and your sister as member. Then, the organizer of Microsoft Family which is your mom or parent or guardian or an adult will need to access this link to log-in to their Xbox profile: https://account.xbox.com/Settings

On Xbox profile, your organizer will need to set your account and your sister's account to allow you both to create and join clubs and multiplayer. Please see guide here: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account – Home (minecraft.net)

For more information, you may check these support articles:

How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer – Home
    How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer – Home

Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ – Home

Being ban from a game means you had violated Community Standards , learn more here:

Why Have I Been Banned from Minecraft? – Home

Minecraft: Java Edition Player Reporting FAQ – Home

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

For further assistance, let us know by sending us a reply here and a screenshot of the issue and what platform you are playing?

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. CarTzy Win User

Multiplayer in Minecraft Java for pc.

Hello Kids Dad,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble with Minecraft Java multiplayer. Just to clarify, Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two different versions of the game, and they have different multiplayer options.

For Minecraft Java, you can play multiplayer by either joining a server or creating your own server. To join a server, you'll need to know the server's IP address and port number. To create your own server, you can use software like Minecraft Server.

If you're trying to play Minecraft Bedrock multiplayer, you'll need to make sure that your child has an Xbox Live account and that their account is set up for online multiplayer. You can check this by going to the Xbox website and signing in with your child's account. From there, go to the "Privacy & online safety" section and make sure that "Join multiplayer games" is set to "Allow".

If you've already done this and your child still can't play multiplayer, it's possible that there may be an issue with your network settings or firewall. You may want to try resetting your router or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.

Please see: How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer | Minecraft Help / Minecraft | Xbox Support / Manage a member’s safety settings to access Minecraft features | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Downloading Minecraft

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

May we know, do you have your own Microsoft account? We recommend creating a Family Group with both your Microsoft account and your fathers' account. Please check out this Minecraft Support article that details how to create a Microsoft Account/Family Group and how to manage settings for a child account.

How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account – Home (minecraft.net)

To download Minecraft: Java Edition, you will first have to install the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store on your computer. Be sure that you are signed into YOUR account (the child account) for this. If your father has set up the privacy permissions correctly, you should be able to download specific games/apps.

When you have downloaded the Minecraft Launcher to your PC, you will be asked to sign into your Microsoft Account. Please sign into YOUR account, not as your father, and proceed. Again, if the Family Group is set up correctly you should have no issues doing this.

When you are signed in, select "Minecraft: Java Edition" from the left panel and select "Install". This should start the download process.

Having an Xbox with Minecraft on it should not interfere, as the Xbox Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) is different than Java Edition.

If you have any additional questions about installation, or problems with the game, we recommend that you contact Mojang Support and submit a ticket.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Minecraft java multiplayer for Kids in microsoft family account. - Similar Threads - Minecraft java multiplayer

2. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  3. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  4. Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out: Hello, My son just got a new computer and we installed minecraft (java and bedrock edition) on it. He is able to play multiplayer on the bedrock edition, but the java edition has the button...
  5. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  6. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...
  7. Multiplayer function in Minecraft Java for PC is unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer function in Minecraft Java for PC is unavailable: Whenever I boot up Minecraft java and it takes me to the menu, the multiplayer and realm function never seems to work. I have watched countless videos that take me through a variety of steps in...
  8. Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft Java edition: Minecraft multiplayer is disabled in java edition, even though i have checked the box for being able to play with others from outside the xbox live and im over the age of 18 (aka im a adult in my...
  9. Multiplayer in Minecraft Java for pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiplayer in Minecraft Java for pc.: I'm trying to get minecraft java bedrock to allow my child to play multiplayer. I have gone to the Xbox site and allowed everything. (On the windows 10 tab) He still can't play multiplayer. I...
  10. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...