minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10

Discus and support minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey! I've been wanting to buy a Minecraft windows 10 gift card for my cousin. but I don't see them at any retailers. I only see the java ones. Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yaiden:), May 13, 2021.

1. yaiden:)
    yaiden:) Guest

Hey! I've been wanting to buy a Minecraft windows 10 gift card for my cousin. but I don't see them at any retailers. I only see the java ones. Can I use a java Minecraft gift card to buy Minecraft for windows 10?

:)

yaiden:), May 13, 2021
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So then do i redeem the code on the giftcard and click next?

And does it have to be the exaclty the same like minecraft java and bedrock edition costs $40 and i have a $50 xbox can i still get minecraft java and bedrock edition even if the xbox giftcard value $10 more?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft for PC edition is currently available through the Minecraft store.
  5. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  6. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
Thema:

1. minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft java giftcard

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  8. I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock: the title sums it up pretty much, when I enter the launcher, only bedrock says play, java says buy now. e638992d-ff78-4644-841a-a3c2f1b3565e
  9. Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?: Hi my question is can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard? ($50 one) And can i play minecraft on xbox app but on a laptop? 9dace7bb-4506-4e0e-aa7c-1749938b02d1
  10. Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java: I cant purchase minecraft java edition with xbox gift card, can I get a refund for my gift card in anyway possible. I got the 50 dollar giftcard because it was the only one available and I wanted...