Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the demo Minecraft Java Edition but if I turn on "touchscreen mode" it doesn't work in any worlds. No buttons show up and every time I touch the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingTy_1124, Oct 11, 2022.

1. KingTy_1124
    KingTy_1124 Guest

I have the demo Minecraft Java Edition but if I turn on "touchscreen mode" it doesn't work in any worlds. No buttons show up and every time I touch the screen, the character just continually spins around. I am unable to complete any actions.

I don't really want to migrate to Windows 10 Edition or 1.19.31

I have been playing Minecraft for years on my iPad and I wanted to integrate to my HP Spectre x360 Convertible to be universal on all my devices. But I'm not purchasing the full Java edition if the touchscreen option doesn't work.

:)

KingTy_1124, Oct 11, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi KingTy_1124,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having an issue on Minecraft Java edition. As per description, the touchscreen

is not working on your iPad. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We found an article as a reference on this issue. Please check on this link: [MC-15162] Touchscreen Mode do not working properly. - Jira (mojang.com) for more details as the same issue was already resolved.

Base on this article : Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC | Minecraft: Java edition is only on Windows, Mac and Linux.

If you want to play in iPad you need to use Bedrock edition which works with iOS and iPad OS, but Java only works on MacOS. You may also get the iPad version in iPad in the app store.

To make anything universal in Minecraft is to have the same edition and to either have an accessible online server or a Realm. Worlds are saved locally on devices unless you are on Realms or online servers.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello KingTy_1124,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Demo Minecraft Java Editions touchscreen does not work properly...

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kingty_1124

I found a similar thread that could help.
    And it seems that touchscreen mode doesn't allow you to play like if you was using an iPad or Andrpid tablet.

"Sadly touchscreen mode does not allow you to play the game like a tablet; its only use is in inventories and other interfaces"

Source to the thread: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-246448
  5. Anne ㅤ Win User

Minecraft Java Edition skin not showing in singleplayer and multiplayer

i tried to do what you said, i logged out and back in with my microsoft account in the launcher but it still doesn't work

and yes i used the latest version of Minecraft Java Edition but still doesn't work
  6. KSI Eagle Ruler Win User

My Minecraft says I only have a trial.

Minecraft for windows. Java edition works just fine
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb