Minecraft java edition suggestion?

Discus and support Minecraft java edition suggestion? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Akeel007, Mar 17, 2024.

1. /u/Akeel007
    /u/Akeel007 Guest

Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might not know that there's a way to play with friends "in my world or his" without servers but if anyone knows please tell me or if itsn't a thing please make this a thing

submitted by /u/Akeel007
    [link] [comments]

/u/Akeel007, Mar 17, 2024
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?

3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  5. Kinglez Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
  6. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
Thema:

1. Minecraft java edition suggestion? - Similar Threads - Minecraft java edition

2. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  3. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  7. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  8. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  9. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  10. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...