Minecraft: Java Edition only offers me a demo or to buy.

Discus and support Minecraft: Java Edition only offers me a demo or to buy. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same issue here. In the launcher I can play "Minecraft for Windows" but when I click on "Minecraft: Java Edition" it only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Catscratch29, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Catscratch29
    Catscratch29 Guest

Same issue here.

In the launcher I can play "Minecraft for Windows" but when I click on "Minecraft: Java Edition" it only offers me a demo or to buy it.

:)

Catscratch29, Jan 19, 2023
  2. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  3. Thretcon770 Win User

Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

4. Ploxyte Win User

Can't launch Minecraft Java after migrating

I tried this fix, unfortunately after logging out and restarting my computer my Minecraft Java Edition Launcher still said that I didn't buy the game and that I could only play the Demo version of Minecraft Java. Do you know another fix ?
  5. Kathy A. Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

Hello Fynn202,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, if you once had a Minecraft for Android, you would have the no Buy Now in Minecraft website, that means you have played the Android/iOS version of the game. If you have purchase Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition (this is package for Windows OS), both Java and Bedrock should show no Buy Now option.

For your concern, there is no free Minecraft Java edition for Android version of Minecraft Bedrock, reason is that Java is only for PC version not mobile. The offer is for the ones with Minecraft Bedrock or Minecraft for Windows license to have a free Minecraft Java edition.

Hope that will clear out the confusion. We hope you will enjoy Minecraft in your mobile.

Stay safe and have a great day!

Regards,

6. greg1982little Win User

Minecraft says I no longer own it after migrating my account on Java edition.

Good evening dgl_thrawn,

I'm still experiencing the same issue as you wrote about.

I migrated my account at the beginning of this month.

I've contacted support and had exchanged messages relating to possible solutions. I was asked to delete and re-add accounts, try alternative launcher etc.

I'm logging in to my only Microsoft account and the launcher only offers me the demo of the game, and not access to my previously created worlds.

I've tried everything they suggested by nothing works.

I purchased the windows version of Minecraft a few years ago with my same Microsoft account and I purchased the Java edition shortly after, using my separate Mojang account.

Even though I have proof of purchase of BOTH version of the game I still am being forced to settle for the Java demo or BUY THE JAVA EDITION FOR A SECOND TIME. I'm not doing this.

It wouldn't be an issue if I was able to load Java edition worlds up in the Windows edition...........but that is not an option.

Never mind.
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Java Edition only offers me a demo or to buy. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb