Minecraft Java doesn't load when "play offline" pressed when not on Wi-Fi

Discus and support Minecraft Java doesn't load when "play offline" pressed when not on Wi-Fi in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've owned a copy of Minecraft Java since before Microsoft has owned it, and only in the last 2 weeks has it not let me play the game in offline mode,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason H13, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Jason H13
    Jason H13 Guest

I've owned a copy of Minecraft Java since before Microsoft has owned it, and only in the last 2 weeks has it not let me play the game in offline mode, when not hooked up to Wi-Fi. I haven't changed any of my settings in a long time, and nothing has changed since I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account last year (or the year before?) sometime.

:)

Jason H13, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for the image. Let's see when you get home.
  3. Jason H13 Win User

Yeah, I can play online just fine. I work 3rd shift though, and on slow nights, I play a lot of Minecraft. It makes me mad that I can't, and I was JUST able to, since I've never changed that before. Even if having multiple accounts like you say is an issue, that would've started right away in late November, not at the end of February. Which makes me think it was a Microsoft update that changed that.

That link you gave me shows this computer (laptop) as my only device. I haven't even logged into Minecraft on my old laptop since I got this one.
  4. Jason H13 Win User

So, I opened Microsoft Store (something I have never ever opened, because, I wouldn't need to), and offline permissions was set to off. When I tried to toggle it, it gave me an error log saying that this was the 3rd time I've changed it in 365 days. I have NEVER opened that app before at all, and I just bought this computer on Black Friday besides. So, who's messing with my settings from Microsoft? I was able to play Minecraft offline until 2 weeks ago. No one has access to my computer besides my, in my in-person life.
  5. Jason H13 Win User

They should be using the same account, as I've only got the one Microsoft account. I don't use either app on my PC, only the Minecraft launcher itself. I'll check all those settings when I get home and back onto Wi-Fi.

In the meantime, this is the message I get:

[​IMG]
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. That must be the reason why you cannot play the game offline. Just to be sure, you're able to play the game just fine when you're online, right?

Try to check your account through https://account.microsoft.com > Devices if you can see multiple devices you do not use. Remove those devices that you no longer use or own.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java doesn't load when "play offline" pressed when not on Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java doesn't

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  4. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  5. How do i change the Minecraft Java username of an account that doesn't own Minecraft anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change the Minecraft Java username of an account that doesn't own Minecraft anymore?: So I had a Microsoft account i had the GamePass on, and i played Minecraft Java on it. I made another account and i bought Minecraft on it, but i can't use the same username because it is taken by...
  6. Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought: I bought Minecraft Java with my Microsoft account in 2020 and after the event where you could get the bedrock version for free with it then after some time when I tried to login in with my same...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...: I have the demo Minecraft Java Edition but if I turn on "touchscreen mode" it doesn't work in any worlds. No buttons show up and every time I touch the screen, the character just continually spins...
  8. Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.: With the new minecraft bundle I got the bedrock edition. I updated my launcher and I clicked the "install" button. Then I decide the disk I want it to be installed but for some reason it doesn't...
  9. New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...: Recently, Microsoft released a new Minecraft offer, in which if you had a Java edition of Minecraft, you would get Windows 10 edition, and vice versa. I have the Windows 10 edition on my computer,...
  10. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java: I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my mouse on: "multiplayer is not activated,...