Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings)

Discus and support Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there. Hate to be a bother, but I cannot send messages on Minecraft. I changed my privacy settings in my XBOX account to allow for the sending of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BurritoLover9000, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings)

Hey there.

Hate to be a bother, but I cannot send messages on Minecraft. I changed my privacy settings in my XBOX account to allow for the sending of messages with everyone, as well as for everyone to send messages. I tried everything.

1.) I logged out of my XBOX account after changing back to block, then logged in, changed to allow, logged out, then logged in, and joined Minecraft. This didn't work.

2.) I tried logging out, closing, and then logging back into my launcher after these changes. This did not work, as well.

3.) I checked my other settings on my XBOX account and the Windows 10 settings that effect joining games. This also did not work.

What should I do?

:)

BurritoLover9000, Jun 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Check the following options.

In-Game Chat Settings:

Launch Minecraft and enter a world or a server.

Open the in-game menu by pressing the Esc key (or the Start button on a controller).

Click on "Options" and then select "Chat Settings."

In the chat settings, you can choose to toggle chat visibility "Shown" or "Hidden." Select "Hidden" to disable chat entirely.

Microsoft Account Privacy Settings:

Go to the Microsoft Account website (https://account.microsoft.com) and sign in with your account credentials.

Click on "Privacy" in the menu on the left-hand side.

Scroll down to the "Xbox privacy" section and click on "Xbox Profile."

Under "Communication & multiplayer," select "View details & customize" next to "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text."

In the "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" section, choose "Block" to disable chat with other players.
  3. Rostom L Win User

My minecraft username got changed and i cant change it back

Hi Edy!

Are you referring to your Minecraft username for Java Edition?

What exactly happened when you tried to change it online? Any error message?
  4. Ryan859 Win User

Mojang Account Migration & Minecraft not seeing that I bought it

Same problem with me however it says play now, but i cannot change my minecraft name i click on java settings but says buy game, if anyone could help would be great..
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi, Tyme my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

No, you cannot directly transfer your Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account. Each Minecraft Java account is associated with a specific Microsoft account, and it's not possible to change this association directly. The only way to play Minecraft Java with a different Microsoft account would be to create a new Minecraft Java account and purchase the game again.

Knowing everything I told you, I'm sorry that you can't change your minecraft account to a different microsoft account, I hope you have a happy day. Oskayra
  6. mrfijiplus Win User

After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.

Hi there,

No the minecraft website does not show my account owning Java edition. I cannot change my skin or access my player name.

Thema:

1. Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings) - Similar Threads - Minecraft JAVA Cannot

2. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  3. cannot get into minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot get into minecraft java: cannot get into minecraft java after we paid.how do i solve the problem? fcd735e2-d4ce-4874-a6f1-a1fb19c291d3
  4. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  5. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  6. My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java: I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Java for son's new account - says Already Owned: I'm trying to set up Minecraft for my youngest on a laptop which already has it installed and has been used by other people. I created a new MS account for him which is a family one. When I...
  8. Cannot make a purchase of Minecraft Java Edition for my child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make a purchase of Minecraft Java Edition for my child: Hello, I've read this answer and I'm having a similar issue....
  9. I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy a minecraft realm. - Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to play. So get...: I migrated TWO accounts when it was needed years ago. I bought both of my accounts through mojang. Now when i try to buy a realm i am met with this: Realms requires Minecraft: Java Edition to...
  10. Purchased Minecraft: Java and Bedrock for one account with another account, now I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased Minecraft: Java and Bedrock for one account with another account, now I cannot...: I have 2 microsoft accounts. While I was logged into my PC account, I bought Minecraft for my Xbox account. Now It registers Bedrock for my Xbox account, and Java for my PC account. When I try to...