Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

Discus and support Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OceanOC, Dec 3, 2023.

1. OceanOC
    OceanOC Guest

Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of the game should be included. However, it is not registering that I even have bedrock bought within the Minecraft launcher. "Minecraft for Windows" is Minecraft bedrock, the version I currently own. It simply tells me to "Buy Now." I checked the website itself and it had realized that I have bedrock bought. It even allows me to manage realms. Therefore, Java edition should have the "get" tab next to it, but it lacks such a tag. I checked old support forums, and they all were made a year ago saying that it's yet to be synced. That cannot be the case as it is now a year from then. Is the problem that the initial purchase originated from the switch version? Therefore, the "Microsoft purchase history" would not register me as someone that owns the game? I have checked my billings for my Microsoft purchase history and it is blank.

:)

OceanOC, Dec 3, 2023
  2. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft games. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, your Minecraft games were not showing under your Order History because it was purchased on a different Microsoft account. The error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft Java and Bedrock editions.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
  5. BSL Black Win User

Minecraft Java not available for free after owning Minecraft bedrock edition

i buy minecraft bedrock but i can't get minecraft java it show me click buy
  6. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Minecraft

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  8. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  9. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  10. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63