Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

Discus and support Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the new minecraft bundle I got the bedrock edition. I updated my launcher and I clicked the "install" button. Then I decide the disk I want it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by F1R3F1GHT, Jun 30, 2022.

1. F1R3F1GHT
    F1R3F1GHT Guest

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

With the new minecraft bundle I got the bedrock edition. I updated my launcher and I clicked the "install" button. Then I decide the disk I want it to be installed but for some reason it doesn't download and it is just showing me the "play" button. The thing is that i can't press the "play" button and I don't even think it is actually downloaded. Please any help for how to fix it?

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition. [​IMG]

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition. [​IMG]

:)

F1R3F1GHT, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition for windows 10 from Microsoft Store but library it is showing that you don't have any game purchase .

I appreciate you letting me know. On Microsoft Store, the only bundle that includes Java Edition is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC, I would like to clarify, is that the game version that you purchased?
  3. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

4. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

I VERY MAD IS WHY THE BUNDLE TITLE PUT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT INSIDE THE GAME DIDNT SHOW BEDROCK EDITION. THEN WHAT IS THE MEANING I BUY FOR ???
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Questions about Minecraft Java and bedrock

Hi there Taren, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you currently have Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your PC, purchasing the Minecraft Bedrock & Java Edition Bundle will additionally grant you Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing will happen to your Minecraft Bedrock Edition; don't worry. Unfortunately, it's not possible to buy Minecraft Java Edition separately; it's only sold in the bundle that includes both games.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
Thema:

1. Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - Minecraft java bedrock

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  6. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  7. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  8. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  9. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  10. I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...: it says on the minecraft website ppl who have bedrock can get free java mc and vice versa, but whenever i check or follow the steps, it doesnt say anywhere to get java for free...