Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

Discus and support Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by emorton91, Dec 28, 2023.

1. emorton91
    emorton91 Guest

I have tried

Reinstalling minecraft

Repairing the luancher

Reseting the store

Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master)

Microsoft store says I own it as well

:)

emorton91, Dec 28, 2023
  2. emorton91 Win User

1. laptop

2. Bedrock(windows 10)

3.yes

Also it works on my previous devices(both windows 10 and 11)
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means that we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

In order to better understand the problem, I would greatly appreciate it if you answered the following questions:

1. What device is this happening to you?

2. If it happens to you on PC, what version of the game do you have, Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock?

3. Does the purchase appear in your order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Make sure to modify the time filters so that all purchases appear and not just some in a certain time period.

I look forward to your response.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d620f8dc-c652-4cc0-9386-bead9757e11d

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

Hello Emorton91, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and I found a publication by Gerardo CG, an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to solve this problem and I thought it was good information, What you should take into account:

I have recently noticed that many players are experiencing issues with the Minecraft Launcher, as well as the Minecraft website itself. It's possible that this is an issue on Minecraft's side, especially since it appears to be affecting their website as well. Please keep this in mind as it may be resolved automatically soon when Mojang becomes aware of the issue.

However, try performing a hard reset of your Minecraft Launcher by following the steps below:

1. Type "Apps & Features" in the Windows search bar and open it.

2. Find the "Minecraft Launcher" app, select it, then click "Advanced Options" and then "Reset". Confirm the process.

3. Restart your PC and check if the issue still occurs.

On the other hand, if you originally purchased Minecraft through Microsoft, then the migration does not apply to you and you do not need to do it. This was only necessary for players who purchased the game from Mojang years ago.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f77d0de3-a1bf-40a4-b293-21fdb7155885

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. emorton91 Win User

Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

So even more confusing, the minecraft preview(which I just downloaded) works but not the base version
  6. Hoskayra Win User

I'm sorry to hear that the problem persists. But we can keep trying other methods to find a possible solution.

I was investigating and in one of the Microsoft forums the moderator Diego Quiroga suggests several options to find the problem, which we can try to see if they solve the problem. Follow the steps below:

It is possible that this incident is related to the Microsoft Store, you may be missing an important update, both for the system and the store.

Based on the above, you can consider the following options:

Option 1. Check for updates.

1. Press Windows logo key + i.

2. In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.

3. Install any available updates and restart your computer.

Option 2. Troubleshooter.

If you are having problems with any of the Windows Store apps, do the following:

1. Run: Troubleshooter for Windows Apps.

2. Select Open.

3. Wait for the process to finish and restart the computer.

Option 3. Restart Windows Store.

1. Open Command Prompt as administrator: Press the Windows key to open Start, type the word CMD, select Command Prompt, right-click on it and then the Run as Administrator option.

2. Type the WSRESET command.

3. When the process is finished, restart your computer.

Let us know how everything turns out and we look forward to your comments.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6d123eb6-a43f-421e-9771-5c38e3969b68
Thema:

1. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help - Similar Threads - Minecraft saying don't

2. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  3. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  4. I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now: I bought Minecraft a while ago I played it everyday but one day when i logged to my Minecraft account with my email it said I don't own it. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together on...
  5. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  6. Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating: Back in 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and have been playing on it. Ever since getting a new PC when I logged in it says I don't own Minecraft. I tried calling, but...
  7. Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...: I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag and everything. Please help!...
  8. I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it: I've been able to play the game after purchasing it for months, but now for some reason, it acts as if I never bought it in the first place. When I click the button to buy the game, it tells me I...
  9. Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email: I wanted to play minecraft again and I figured out how to get the new launcher working but now it says I don't own the Java edition. I went in my email and found the receipt from when I bought it...
  10. Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game: I currently don't have access to the computer I usually used to play Minecraft and wanted to play on my laptop but when I downloaded the game I was told I didn't have the game, after checking the...