minecraft iOS purchases missing.

Discus and support minecraft iOS purchases missing. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i have 3 kids ages 6-9 that play minecraft on their iPads. occasionally we purchase skin packs and worlds and other things in the minecraft store for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by David Biehl, Sep 9, 2019.

1. David Biehl
    David Biehl Guest

i have 3 kids ages 6-9 that play minecraft on their iPads. occasionally we purchase skin packs and worlds and other things in the minecraft store for them.

recently they wanted the toy story world, so we paid for each of them to have it. yes, we bought it 3 times on each of their iPads. now it's gone and none of them are able to play it!!

i have signed into my microsoft account to try and sync the purchases and see if i can figure out what happened. but none of the purchases appear in my microsoft account. i cannot see any of our minecraft purchase history (even though i have logged into
    my account and synced purchases as recommended upon signing in)

what is going on with this? i am beyond frustrated that our kids are not able to use what we've purchased for them.

so my question is how can i see the minecraft purchases i've made? and how can i restore the purchases to their devices so they can play them?

:)

David Biehl, Sep 9, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: