Minecraft IOS “loading server” error

Discus and support Minecraft IOS “loading server” error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to enter a friend’s world, the app will continuously load on “locating server” until eventually saying it was unable to connect. However, my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by eq21, Feb 11, 2021.

1. eq21
    eq21 Guest

When I try to enter a friend’s world, the app will continuously load on “locating server” until eventually saying it was unable to connect. However, my friend invited me to a completely separate private world and I was able to join.

I’ve tried resetting my network, reinstalling the app, deleting and readding my friend, waiting for a long time, turning my phone on and off, making sure Minecraft was allowed on my network, etc. My friend even made a copy of the world and I was still unable to join. We have the same update of Minecraft and we’re both playing on Bedrock Pocket Edition.

Nobody else who plays on the world seems to have issues, nor does the host (my friend). Please help, I’ve worked pretty hard on this world with my friends.

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: