Minecraft installer problems

Discus and support Minecraft installer problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; everytime i try to download minecraft, it opens and says make sure you're signed into microsoft store (i am) so i hit agree. It begins installing, 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Not Broke, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Not Broke
    Not Broke Guest

everytime i try to download minecraft, it opens and says make sure you're signed into microsoft store (i am) so i hit agree. It begins installing, 30 seconds go by then the installer closes. i reopen the installer and have to do the same thing, again closes. ive looked up everythin cant figure it out please help!

:)

Not Broke, Aug 24, 2023
  2. HarshaVardhan_845 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons

Hi Christopher. Like it wasn't a problem with Xbox, it was with the installer. I did not even install Minecraft Dungeons. The problem occured when I was installing it.
  3. FC123FC Win User

Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working

i have the same problem "cannot install minecraft on my samsung galaxy tab s8+"
    at end of installing process its pop up an error saying"Can't install minecraft"
    screenshoot attached
  4. RunJellyBeanRun Win User

Minecraft installation problem

Hi Francia,

Thank you for your help. So, I tried looking for the appropriate link for Minecraft for Windows 10 as you suggested and when I tried installing it again got stuck at this below page:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This last screen message popped up so I clicked on the OK button and after that nothing happened.

What should I do next?
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Not Broke,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue installing Minecraft installer in your device. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you trying to install the Minecraft launcher in your device?

2. Are you using Windows PC to install the game?

For the meantime, please perform the following troubleshooting steps below if you are using Windows device.

Reset the Store:

1. Press the Windows key and the R key simultaneously
    2. A window will appear. Type in ‘WSReset’ and hit enter
    Reset and Repair the Minecraft Launcher:

1. Go to the Start Menu
    2. Right click on the Minecraft Launcher
    3. Select ‘More’
    4. Open ‘App Settings’
    5. Within these settings, click on ‘Repair’ and ‘Reset’
    Additional troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure Windows is up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.
    3. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

4. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Minecraft installer problems - Similar Threads - Minecraft installer problems

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  4. Installation issues with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Installation issues with Minecraft: I have bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account, but every time I try and run the launcher, it refuses to run, either giving some garage error message or just straight up saying I do not have...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  6. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  7. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  8. Problem relative to Minecraft Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem relative to Minecraft Installation: While i was trying to install Minecraft Launcher on my Win10 (updated). I noticed that the problems were coming from the Xbox et xbox services app. I would appreciate help as i followed a plethora...
  9. Problems installing Minecraft launcher on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing Minecraft launcher on PC: I am trying to download Minecraft to my PC. I have gone through the process and purchased it. I do not own an XBox. It gives me this error code about the launcher: 0x803F8001. When I go to the...
  10. Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft we encountered a problem we couldn't install the application (800700E9): i installed a mod in minecraft, after a while I got bored and wanted to delete it, and I deleted all the minecraft files to make a clean installation, now I want to install it and it gives the...