Minecraft ingame Microsoft-Konto Anmeldung schlägt fehl[Translation-Minecraft ingame...

Discus and support Minecraft ingame Microsoft-Konto Anmeldung schlägt fehl[Translation-Minecraft ingame... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, ich hab die Minecraft Microsoft version und spiel die auf meinem Laptop mit windows10. Jetzt will ich mich ingame mit meinem Microsoftkonto... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxismus161, May 6, 2020.

1. Maxismus161
    Maxismus161 Guest

Minecraft ingame Microsoft-Konto Anmeldung schlägt fehl[Translation-Minecraft ingame...

Hi,

ich hab die Minecraft Microsoft version und spiel die auf meinem Laptop mit windows10. Jetzt will ich mich ingame mit meinem Microsoftkonto anmelden, um onine zu spielen. Erst lädt es sehr lange und dann schlägt es immer fehl. Bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung:
    "Wir haben versucht, eine Verbindung zu deinem Microsoft-Konto herzstellen, aber etwas ist schiefgelaufen."

Lässt sich das Problem irgendwie lösen. Ich würde sehr gerne online spielen.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

[Translation-Hi

I have the Minecraft Microsoft version and play the on my laptop with windows10. Now I want to log in ingame with my Microsoft account to play onine. First it loads for a very long time and then it always fails. Get the following error message: "We
    tried to connect to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

Can the problem be solved somehow. I would love to play online.

Thank you in advance]

:)

Maxismus161, May 6, 2020
  2. Maxismus161 Win User

Minecraft ingame Microsoft-Konto Anmeldung schlägt fehl[Translation-Minecraft ingame Microsoft account login fails]

This is the only device i have used this account and minecraft. My account is perfectly fine. Its still not working. Do you have any other recommendation?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft ingame Microsoft-Konto Anmeldung schlägt fehl[Translation-Minecraft ingame Microsoft account login fails]

Hi Maxismus,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues logging into Minecraft. We recommend first make sure you are signed out of Minecraft on any other device. Then try and sign in on Windows 10. Also try the
    account website to make sure there are no issues with the account.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ultracluberer Win User

Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account

In Minecraft steht bei mir immer nur zur Zeit das die Anmeldung mit meinen Microsoft Konto fehlgeschlagen ist
  5. ngocphi Win User

Adding Project wingman mod support on the Xbox App

Because you only do it the offical methods like ingame marketplace most games have it including minecraft
  6. moradahmad1 Win User

Ps4 Anmeldung mit Microsift Konto für Minecraft fehlgeschlagen -[Translation - Ps4 login with Microsoft account for Minecraft failed]

Hallo,

kann mir jemand helfen?

wenn ich mich in Minecraft auf der PS4 mit meknem Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte, schläft das imm fehl.

Dann kommt:

Wir haben versucht, eine Verbindung zu deinem Microsoft Konto herzustellen, aber etwas ist schiefgelaufen.

Danke für jede Hilfe.

[Hi there,

can someone help me?

if I want to log in to Minecraft on the PS4 with a Microsoft account, it never sleeps.

Then comes:

We tried to connect to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Thanks for any help.]
Thema:

1. Minecraft ingame Microsoft-Konto Anmeldung schlägt fehl[Translation-Minecraft ingame... - Similar Threads - Minecraft ingame Microsoft

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.: I purchased the Path of the Jedi DLC from the Microsoft Store, and I cannot install it, or see it in my purchased packs in Minecraft. 92f23129-caaa-420d-9d2b-63b1344a27c8
  10. downloading ingame purchases in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading ingame purchases in minecraft: Hi there, I have recently made a purchase in marketplace for a new world and now it won't download. The download box just sits there doing nothing. I have closed the game, I have updated my PC...