[Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...

Discus and support [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I hope you are doing well. I bought a copy of Minecraft Java edition for my son about 6 years ago. We can't download it because of my son's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 劉威廉, Oct 8, 2023.

1. 劉威廉
    劉威廉 Guest

[Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and...

Hi!

I hope you are doing well.

I bought a copy of Minecraft Java edition for my son about 6 years ago.

We can't download it because of my son's Microsoft account was hacked and can't be recovered.

We tried to use his old Minecraft accout to login, but got this message:
    "This Mojang account has been disabled. Please log in with your Microsoft account using the green "Sign in with Microsoft" button above."

I don't have the "transaction ID" because like I mentioned it's been 6 years.

Is there any way we can download the Minecraft again?

Thank you so much.

William

:)

劉威廉, Oct 8, 2023
  2. 劉威廉 Win User

[Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and can't be recovered.

Hi!Brilliant:

I tried to send recovery form for my MS account, however the hacker seemed to change the primary alias again, which I don't know what it is.

Now I don't know what to do.

I just can't believe I had no other way to get my purchased Minecraft back.

I wish I could use my old Minecraft accout.

I'm so disappointed with the M$ policy.

But Thank you so much for your help anyway.

Jeremy.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

[Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and can't be recovered.

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Your Mojang account has been disabled and you're unable to access the Microsoft account due to it being hacked. Unfortunately the only chance you have at recovering your Mojang account, is by recovering your Microsoft account. You can only do so by filling out the recovery form.

For more details on how to, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Jackson McHugh Win User

Minecraft help

Hi, i am able to login to my microsoft account fine, but when i login to the minecraft launcher now it says i dont own minecraft java anymore and i know it was hacked because my friend said someone changed my minecraft name.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I did not understand, my friend. Your hacked account had Minecraft Java. Then, after it got hacked, you created another account and was given Minecraft for Windows? Microsoft or Mojang gave you Minecraft for Windows or how this happened?
  6. ItzFyr Win User

How to change the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account?

A lot of people say that Mojang can transfer the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account. Thats all I need 2 do. My Minecraft account wasn't hacked.
Thema:

1. [Minecraft] I can't download my Minecraft because of my Microsoft account was hacked and... - Similar Threads - Minecraft can't download

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  5. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  6. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  7. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...
  8. Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft on my Huawei p40 Lite?: On my Huawei p40 Lite whenever I press on Minecraft download it sends me to a new app and doesn't show anything about Minecraft. I have Goggled everything to try and fix it, but it won't work....
  9. I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...: I just bought myself a new computer and I want to get Minecraft onto it again. I already bought it once on my Xbox and I want to download the game again onto my PC. I won't let me and it wants me...
  10. Can't Download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Minecraft: I had a Minecraft game before and after the migration (used a code to redeem it), and use to play for a couple of years. Now, on a new PC, same account and everything, I can't download and it's...