(minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?

Discus and support (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello dear gamers, As a result of account recovery I had to perform after an identity theft attack hit me, in one of the dialogs I've picked a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Konstantin Djuric, Aug 23, 2022.

1. (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?

Hello dear gamers,

As a result of account recovery I had to perform after an identity theft attack hit me, in one of the dialogs I've picked a new XBox gamertag. It turned out that all Minecraft game settings and achievements were associated to my previous gamertag, and none was transferred to a new one.

I've tried to find a way to revert back to my old gamertag but there seems to be no automated service support for such an action. In addition to that, I'm unable to schedule a phone call-back with XBox service desk due to some error on their side.

Is there a way to switch current gamertag to an old one?

Thank you all very much!

:)

Konstantin Djuric, Aug 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Konstantin

Did you was able to gain access to the hacked account using one of the methods listed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or did you created a new Microsoft account using the previous email address attached to your Minecraft profile?
  3. TheDarkCoder Win User

Wanted my Xbox gamertag shortened, now its only longer.

So is there no way to revert the change I made, and go back to my old gamertag (4)?
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

wierd gamer tag

Sometimes when people have recently changed their gamertag they will sign in under the new gamertag, but when you look at their profile it reverts back to the old one.

-

I'm not sure if that's the case in this instance, but a possibility.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

É possível voltar para a minha gamertag antiga sem ter que pagar a taxa de 20 reais? -[Translation - Is it possible to return to my old gamertag without having to pay the 20 reais fee?]

no it is not possible to revert to an old gamertag for free sorry
  6. OreoE Win User

Revert Gametag

So I Changed My GamerTag Because I Didn't Like The Previous One.. So When Changed It It Got Number After The Name Which I Don't Like.. Is There Anyway To Revert Back To The Old GT Without Paying?? Please Help!
    Unfortunately you cannot revert to an old gamertag without purchasing ... once you change your gamertag it becomes available to any and everyone in the xbox community.
Thema:

1. (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag? - Similar Threads - minecraft revert old

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?: My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want this change and I was wondering if it could be...
  4. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  5. How can I revert my name change in minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I revert my name change in minecraft?: I really didn't mean to change my name to rat_bo. I really didnt mean to do this at all and I hate it but can't change it for another 30 days. Can you help me? 7cdcae78-172c-43f1-b5dd-8b7de978945d
  6. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...
  7. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: can i change my username back to before i change it because i lost my progress on the server 9bb65bd6-410b-43e1-a434-86bc5744d244
  8. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...
  9. How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?: I have been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for quite some time but with no luck. I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub and I already uninstalled Minecraft. This...
  10. Minecraft revert save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft revert save: I was playing a survival map and after i got done building a large project i was working on i went in creative to take pictures and show some friends and accidentally saved on creative mode, is...