Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts

Discus and support Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have bought two version of minecraft on diferrent account. One account - bedrock version, second account Java version. Is there exist some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SirMinecraftak 1, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts

Hello I have bought two version of minecraft on diferrent account. One account - bedrock version, second account Java version. Is there exist some chance to join both version into one account without buying another version of minecraft. Thanks for reply.

Best regards

Matyas

:)

SirMinecraftak 1, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you bought Minecraft for PC, please be aware that the game is sold in a package that includes both the Bedrock version and the Java version, it cannot be purchased separately. Did you purchase that package, or how exactly did you acquire the game?

Regarding the Bedrock version of the game that you mentioned you purchased, is it the Bedrock version for Xbox consoles or for which device?

I'll be waiting for your response. Regards.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

minecraft

Unfortunately, they are 2 different versions of Minecraft so you would need to purchase the W10 version of Minecraft to play it on PC.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox to pc

Minecraft on Xbox and on Windows 10 are separate. Yes, they're the same Play Together version but they're 2 different games to purchase. Minecraft for Xbox is in the GamePass, but Minecraft for Windows 10 isn't
  5. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
  6. Duo Vandal Win User

Minecraft 2 As Launch Title For Next Xbox

Minecraft is a port from the PC... for them to make 'Minecraft 2' there would have to be a PC version of it. I highly doubt it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts - Similar Threads - Minecraft join version

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  4. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  5. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  6. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  7. WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?: So, ALL other versions can see and join LAN servers. PC, Windows, Xbox, PS4, they can all see and join my LAN server. WHY cant the Switch version see or join it? ALL are running the latest...
  8. Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...: Really wish this issue was fixed, really tired of not being able to play with more than one friend on minecraft. We have everything correct on our end 0bdcb290-3bcc-42c6-8c4b-6db75c665b90
  9. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...
  10. Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360: on minecraft a update has come february 2016 that has updated for some but not everyone my friend has a title update of 252 megabytes while i have a title update of 251 i'm missing 1mb of data...