Minecraft got banned

Discus and support Minecraft got banned in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Raya yous, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Raya yous
    Raya yous Guest

Minecraft got banned

Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up error saying this game isn't available in Ur country...

Is it an error that's going to be fixed cuz I love this game and I play it daily and I have bought Bedrock and Java so I own 2 games on the same account...

Not Just me every Guy in My Class had the same problem

Is There any possible way I can continue playing Minecraft with my friends?

And is using VPN an Option?

:)

Raya yous, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft got banned

Hi Raya, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Where is your account from? I believe Syria is not on the supported countries.

https://www.xbox.com/regions

I am sorry, but if your country is not compatible, the live services will be restricted.
  3. LHR SHOCK H71 Win User

Sons live account banned, is he telling me the truth?

Glitches, LoL It's a wonder nobody got banned for the dup glitch that was in minecraft a while back. Or at least I never heard of anyone getting banned for using it.
  4. Ecchiverse Win User

LIVE wants me to buy Minecraft after I had for almost a year

I had Minecraft on all 3 of my accounts but 1 of them got banned and Minecraft was on my other 2 accounts and it wants me to buy again.
  5. Peter_19 Win User

I can't paly minecraft multiplayer.

So.

Thx for your trying.

I tried the same as you wrote down. And its not working.

I never got banned or suspened from playing Minecraft.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Fortress Craft breaks 500000 copies sold

[quote user="Scozz117"]

That's good news. Looking forward to seeing the future updates as it keeps getting better and better. Although any idea if that problem with being banned has been sorted yet?

[/quote]The only way people got banned from xbox live because of minecraft is "innocent" people injected old versions of minecraft into there console so they could enter worlds and grief. The only way to inject an older version of minecraft was via unlawfull
    means
Thema:

Minecraft got banned

1. Minecraft got banned - Similar Threads - Minecraft got banned

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  4. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  5. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  6. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  7. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  8. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  9. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  10. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f