Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC

Discus and support Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kid has a Minecraft Gamer Tag on PS5. But, when we set up their Minecraft on PC it made us make them a new gamertag. Now they don’t have access to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Hellmanns, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC

My kid has a Minecraft Gamer Tag on PS5. But, when we set up their Minecraft on PC it made us make them a new gamertag. Now they don’t have access to any of their owned stuff. How do I fix this?

We even signed in with their Microsoft account. They only have one email address. The account is through that email.

Thank you!

:)

The Hellmanns, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi The H, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is his PSN account linked to his Microsoft (Minecraft Account)?

You have to use that same Microsoft account on the PC.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Thank you! Happy New Year.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

5. The Hellmanns Win User

Okay. So, it turns out a random “.” Got in when typing in their email. It ended up creating a whole new Microsoft account.

Not knowing that, we went and bought Minecraft for PC through the new account.

We have the computer fixed to use his original account now. But is there a way to get our money back for the purchase through the mistaken one?
  6. Kyle Purves Win User

I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried to log back on. It won't let me do this, despite only my Gamertag changing.

Hi, yes it does. It shows the new gamertag. However, when I try to log in to Minecraft on the PS5 it says I already have an account linked, showing my previous gamertag.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Gamertag issue

2. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  3. my Xbox Gamertag was changed without my permission when i was playing minecraft. I value my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox Gamertag was changed without my permission when i was playing minecraft. I value my...: they keep saying no and i wont stop intill i get my old one back. if any body can help contact me here: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. Updated gamertag now i dont have minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated gamertag now i dont have minecraft java: I changed my gamer tag a while ago so today I logged out and in again on xbox so it would update there and it did. After that when I open minecraft launcher it says to buy java? I have all my...
  5. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  6. I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: Before i had a microsoft account with the gamertag MarioMartinat, so i was thinking that it was time to change it for mc bedrock i changed it 1 time, was bad, and i payed the second time, D4rkMRT...
  7. Gamertag change request due to new EULA requirements for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change request due to new EULA requirements for Minecraft.: Since I've changed my Xbox username from "TheRussophobia" to "aibohpossuR", I feel a bit terrified of being banned from the game. Is there any way to change it (if I request one)? It happened...
  8. I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.: I dont know the password email or nothing. Only the gamertag on Xbox 85b0331d-2e36-4b1f-babf-182d830a2196
  9. Why does Minecraft show Xbox Gamertag’s hashtag number?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft show Xbox Gamertag’s hashtag number?: I have changed my gamertag via the Xbox website. But it shows “SvmmyTvlhv4531” instead of “SvmmyTvlhv”. I opened the “Change Gamertag” option and it says that You have the same...
  10. Gamertag with Minecraft Java is not linked to any email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag with Minecraft Java is not linked to any email?: I imported my Java account over to Microsoft last May. I moved over to a different email address. Recently, I think someone managed to get into my Microsoft account and I think they somehow...