Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

Discus and support Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Datta Valkunde, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise .

:)

Datta Valkunde, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Datta Valkunde,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Datta Valkunde,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The difference in Minecraft game content between your iPad and iPhone may be due to the version of the game you have installed on each device. Please ensure that you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on both devices. Let us help you find the possible solution or point you to the right support team to get the most accurate information to resolve your concern.

To see the same content on both devices, you can try syncing your game data between the two devices. You can do this by signing in to your Xbox Live account on both devices and enabling cloud saves. This will allow you to access your saved worlds and game progress on both devices.

To enable cloud saves, go to the settings menu in Minecraft on both devices and select "Profile." From there, sign in to your Xbox Live account and enable cloud saves. Once this is done, your game data will be synced between your devices.

If you continue to experience issues with accessing your saved worlds on your iPad, please contact Minecraft support for further assistance by submitting a ticket. We will help you how:

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

And what about here, nothing?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If not, may I know if you tried using a different wifi network in your iPad?
    For example enable personal hotspot with an iPhone or another device and connect the iPad in that way

If the issue persists, please try reinstalling Minecraft
    **Don't forget to BACKUP the worlds
  5. MrGreen13 Win User

is it worth 1600?

Ive been having a blast with this game! I have it on my ipad and iphone as well, but find this version to be waaaaayyyyy more fun! My girlfriends son can't put it down either. We will be in different rooms playing minecraft at the same time. It's a great
    change of pace to all the other normal everyday games out there.
  6. Lawrence_Chin Win User

Plants v Zombies DLC

I also saw this game available on a disc! It says xbox live on it. but the manual says nothing about online multiplay... So there is no online multiplay in co-op or vs? Why should I get it them? I can play it on my iphone ipad and ipod?
Thema:

1. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone . - Similar Threads - Minecraft game content

2. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  3. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  6. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  7. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  8. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  9. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  10. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...