Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

Discus and support Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu. https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf Here's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M0xx13, Oct 21, 2023.

1. M0xx13
    M0xx13 Guest

Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu.

https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf

Here's an earlier version of minecraft but with a crash report

https://pastes.io/w6ytdebft6

Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369 [​IMG]

:)

M0xx13, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, M0xx13. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when playing Minecraft.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for specific game issues, this game has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft error code -805306369

Hello, TypeAGamerTag. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if you have Minecraft Java or Windows Edition?

Also, have you tried to uninstall and install it again? And how much RAM did you allocate to it?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Forge crashing.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MorgothsServant, this error code is usually caused by a lack of memory on the system. This can be due to having too many resource packs or malware on your computer.

Try to scan your computer with your anti-virus, and them follow the procedures on the linke below.

https://gameserrors.com/minecraft-keeps-crashin....

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/exit-code/code...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369

Hi Tiny_TGaming,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you were trying to launch Minecraft and was prompted with error code -805306369. Have you tried checking the recommendation from this Bug on Minecraft? If yes and if issue persist, please raise this concern to them as they have the findings that resolves similar error code. Considering that this also happens after migration of the account, you might need to share this information to the team - Report a Minecraft Bug | Minecraft.

Bug link for your reference: Code -805306369

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will the following configuration run the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator?

That config looks like the machine has options

No machine would have upto 64GB, it either has or it hasn't. You don't need 64GB of Ram fir games. 32GB is a good option these days. Certainly don't go lower than 32GB.

As the last person stated, that machine has no dedicated graphics hardware. The graphics on this type of system would be from the onboard iGPU, which could run the game but not to same level as even the Xbox versions.

Why does it need to be a laptop? If you're not planning on taking your system with you on trips, a proper gaming tower PC would be better. Unless you're short on space of course.
Thema:

1. Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369 - Similar Threads - Minecraft freezing 14548MB

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  6. Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes: Im trying to play minecraft and when i was playing my game freezes and crashes and now i cant acces my world as report-1 [img] 62d6fc34-0c6f-4bfa-a225-2dcbbd141887
  7. Minecraft Android often freeze and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android often freeze and crash: My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10 Attempted to clean up memory and enable performance defaults, but no useAttempted...
  8. Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes: I bought minecraft for my laptop and when I try and click “install” on the launcher installer, the entire application freezes up. I’ve checked to make sure that I’m logged in to my minecraft...
  9. My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox keeps freezing on Fortnite and Minecraft: My son's Xbox keeps freezing during gameplay when playing Fortnite and Minecraft. He's using and Xbox one s 583d3754-56fe-4117-8506-841c815e2775
  10. Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing (i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing (i...: DEVICE SPECIFICATIONS: HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS...