Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

Discus and support Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wish they would just announce a release date! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PUDDIN DAGGER, Mar 28, 2014.

  1. Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev


    I wish they would just announce a release date!
     
    WalkingIrish42, Mar 28, 2014
    #16
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    On Wikipedia it said the game would release in the launch window of Xbox 1 or something. I'm surprised it wasn't a launch game since the developers have experience with the Xbox 360 version. One of the reasons is because they wanted to get the PS3 (which
    only released about 17/12/2013) up to speed with the Xbox 360 version. Xbox 360 version had it's first up date in a very long time released a couple of days ago. It added trading and as soon as the update came out I've made regular checks on my Xbox 1 console
    to see if they've released it yet. Someone said 30 March.
     
    smileskybird, Mar 28, 2014
    #17
  3. Whether it's next week or next year, I will persevere.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 29, 2014
    #18
  4. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

    Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

    We still can play it on 360 until it comes out on Xbox 1. I have the pocket edition but hardly play it. They haven't come up with an official release date that I know of. Just need to be patient for a little while longer. I watched a Youtube video last night
    by IGN and it says Minecraft Xbox 360 has hit was it 10 million sales.
     
    smileskybird, Mar 29, 2014
    #19
  5. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    [quote user="Goth Vampirella"]I think I'm also the only person who wishes that anything that has already been released on the 360 would stay off the One. I want NEW GAMES![/quote]

    Minecraft is regularly updated with new features. It isn't a static game.
     
    IceStorm III, Mar 29, 2014
    #20
  6. IGN had March 30th posted and recently removed.
     
    WalkingIrish42, Mar 29, 2014
    #21
  7. [quote user="Are you really Irish?"]

    IGN had March 30th posted and recently removed.

    [/quote]

    Well, it's the 30th where I live right now. It would be nice if it releases today - probably not going to happen, but it certainly would be a wonderful surprise.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

    Whether it's next week or next year, I will persevere.
  9. smileskybird Win User

    Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

    On Wikipedia it said the game would release in the launch window of Xbox 1 or something. I'm surprised it wasn't a launch game since the developers have experience with the Xbox 360 version. One of the reasons is because they wanted to get the PS3 (which
    only released about 17/12/2013) up to speed with the Xbox 360 version. Xbox 360 version had it's first up date in a very long time released a couple of days ago. It added trading and as soon as the update came out I've made regular checks on my Xbox 1 console
    to see if they've released it yet. Someone said 30 March.
  10. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

    I wish they would just announce a release date!
  11. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

    I have not played Minecraft on my 360 in a while. I must check it out later. I heard about the unlimited worlds as well, hopefully its true.
  12. IceStorm III Win User

    Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

    I hope they bring bats and much larger (unlimited size) worlds to the platform. While I have managed to get Minecraft working with a gamepad on PC, I far prefer the auto crafting interface on the 360 version.
Thema:

Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev

Loading...
  1. Minecraft for Xbox One is really close say Dev - Similar Threads - Minecraft really close

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:: Hello, In August of 2021 I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. Now in June of 2025 I am trying to log into that account so that I can Install Minecraft. The only issue is I do not...
  5. minecraft freezing up while playing and my laptop is really good

    in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft freezing up while playing and my laptop is really good: (minecraft is unmodded and has not lagged before) I just got it yesterday and it didnt lag before please help 76558345-f63a-450a-ace8-20eb5877f14a
  6. I’m really confused, one day I join Minecraft only to find myself signed out for some...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really confused, one day I join Minecraft only to find myself signed out for some...: I’m really confused, one day I join Minecraft only to find myself signed out for some reason and every time I try to sign back in I end up signing into someone else’s account on a different...
  7. I really want to know if I can check Minecraft username using Xbox gamertag

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to know if I can check Minecraft username using Xbox gamertag: Please tell me if it’s possible 5dc5c52d-d1a7-44e5-914f-f5c32322ea6f
  8. Minecraft account migration succeful, but not really

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration succeful, but not really: So basically I did all the steps to migrate my minecraft.net account to Microsoft even got the email that confirmed it. Except for the fact that I can't login the launcher and it doesn't show up...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Do i really have to buy minecraft again?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i really have to buy minecraft again?: I tried every solution that I could find from searching and it did not work so I'm going to create a post asking for your generous help! I stopped playing some time ago but I did migrate my...