Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

Discus and support Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fraggler, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Fraggler
    Fraggler Guest

Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my daughters account. Only two items from the Creators Pack
    Content appear in the game while the other four fail to appear. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling the game twice but the same issue remains. The Creators Pack items are showing as owned in the Xbox One Store & in her Microsoft account online.
    My daughter even spent 660 of her Mine Coins to purchase some content which she Already Owned! I contacted your tech support via live chat but they were unable to resolve the issue & told me to
    contact Mojang. Recent updates to Minecraft have not resolved the issue.

:)

Fraggler, Apr 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fraggler,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with content for a game. Have you checked the ready to install under the game itself? Go to my games and apps>highlight Minecraft>tap the start/menu button>go to manage games and
    add on>look under ready to install to see if they show there. Here is the information for requesting a refund. Be wary though that the purchase is a while ago and may affect the refund.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed

Hello Mario,

Sorry for the issue with the creator pack. This is a DLC for the game Minecraft. Do you own the game Minecraft? DLC is downloadable content that is added to the game. For example skins, textures map packs are all addons or DLC. If you do not own the game
    itself you will need to purchase that.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game

Sorry to hear it. If it's DLC for the game then please highlight the game on the dashboard and press the Start button on the controller. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install there to see if the missing content is listed there. If it is then
    you would need to install it before you can use it
  6. HC_188 Win User

Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game

Thank you for the reply. When I click on Manage, it shows that I own it and it is not in the the Ready to Install section. It appears that it is already installed. However, when I go into Minecraft I do not see it listed.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Creators Pack

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  4. When I open my character creator on minecraft switch edition,there are not that much things...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open my character creator on minecraft switch edition,there are not that much things...: M************* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace Creator Application

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace Creator Application: Hello!, I have applied to become a Minecraft marketplace creator in 2022. However, I regret to state that I did not receive any response from my application. Also, I cannot view my application...
  6. My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My character creator items on Minecraft are using my coins but not saving: We have multiple Xboxes in our home with multiple Minecraft accounts. My kids have used coins to purchase character creator items like headpieces & such. Their coins disappear, they can wear the...
  7. Animated minecraft bedrock skin from the character creator doesn't show up on servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Animated minecraft bedrock skin from the character creator doesn't show up on servers: I have recently made an animated custom skin on the minecraft bedrock character creator but when i went and tried it on servers the skin didn't show up and i was looking as a steve for me and the...
  8. Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon ps4: So I got the marketplace creator tycoon it downloaded fine but when I try to create the world it gets stuck on the initiating world template screen I've closed and reopened Minecraft and turned my...
  9. Axolotl Beanie item not appearing in Minecraft Character creator

in XBoX on Windows
    Axolotl Beanie item not appearing in Minecraft Character creator: I got a code from a Smyths store in the UK a few days ago for the Axolotl Beanie in Minecraft. My question is, am I in the right place to find out why this isn't appearing in the character...
  10. Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Creator Pack Not Showing in Game: I bought my son an Xbox One S with the Minecraft bundle for Christmas. I was able to get everything loaded and running rather simply. The only issue I am having is that the Creator Pack with the...