Minecraft for Xbox 360 won't work?

Discus and support Minecraft for Xbox 360 won't work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I have had Minecraft for awhile, but lately it isn't working. The game starts out fine, but once you go to pick a world the music stops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXLexinessXx, Feb 28, 2015.

1. xXLexinessXx
    xXLexinessXx Guest

Okay so I have had Minecraft for awhile, but lately it isn't working. The game starts out fine, but once you go to pick a world the music stops playing. The button descriptions, such as "LB - change storage device" , are transparent and you can barely see
    them. Once I actually pick a world, the interface is gone and I don't know if my tools are gone as well, or if I just can't rotate tools? The last thing is that I can't look around, I can only walk. By the way I have the downloaded version of the game, not
    the disc. Any help? I have also already tried clearing my system cache multiple times, and im lost as what to do next because it's only messed up on my 360. Minecraft for my Xbox one works fine.

:)

xXLexinessXx, Feb 28, 2015
  2. CATMANDAN1
    CATMANDAN1 Guest
    Minecraft won't load

Why won't my Minecraft on my Xbox 360 won't load? It says I have to redownload the game, Anybody else having this problem??

CATMANDAN1, Feb 28, 2015
  3. ChampGSK
    ChampGSK Guest
    Minecraft

For the new Xbox 360 version of Minecraft, are you able to play Minecraft without Xbox Live? My live is going to run out soon and I won't be able to renew it for another couple of months. I know I won't get the updates, that is why I will be using the handy
    2 day live cards.

ChampGSK, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Minecraft for Xbox 360 won't work?

Not sure if I quite understand your problem, but similar instances have occurred and people needed to reset their options back to default even though they never messed with them in the first place. The in-game options.

D MASTERPIECE, Mar 1, 2015
  5. xXLexinessXx
    xXLexinessXx Guest
    I tried that and it worked, thanks so much!

xXLexinessXx, Mar 2, 2015
  6. Glad I could help, thanks for letting me know that it worked. It could help others.

D MASTERPIECE, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: