Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating...

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch Minecraft for Windows, I can launch the game only once, when I close the game and try to reopen it through launcher it starts stating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Škula, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating...

When I launch Minecraft for Windows, I can launch the game only once, when I close the game and try to reopen it through launcher it starts stating "Failed to start game", it seems to launch it for a split second [enough to see the mojang logo pop up in a window] but closes it right away stating failed to start game. For me to be able to reopen the game I restart my computer [ win 10], when I restart my PC I can open the game again but when I close it same thing starts happening. I can play Java edition with 0 problems but with this "For Windows" or Bedrock edition it seems to be full of problems, from not being able to log in to stuff like this. Anyone know what I can try to fix this ?

:)

Daniel Škula, Jul 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating...