Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a...

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my account has game pass ultimate and it's signed into both the microsoft store and the xbox app but when I launch minecraft (specifically Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ApocalypzAlbert, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a...

So my account has game pass ultimate and it's signed into both the microsoft store and the xbox app but when I launch minecraft (specifically Minecraft for Windows) my account wont be signed in.

Then when I click sign in it just presents me with the option to buy one of two minecraft bundles. If I click one of those it just takes me back to the Microsoft store, and I'm obviously not going to re buy the game as it's included with game pass.

I'm kinnda at a loss here. I don't have this issue with my laptop or with another pc I have. I'm even able to have another microsoft account play it without issues on my laptop. At this point i'm think of doing a fresh install of windows to see if maybe that fixes something. any help would be great.

:)

ApocalypzAlbert, Jul 2, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows sign in issue, Please help haven't been able to find a solution for a...