Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank David Aguilera, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it freezes at 812mb/860mb, I already tried to repair all the programs, check the Windows updates, reinstalling the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store and even the Minecraft Launcher, but still nothing, I contact Minecraft support but they say it's not a game issue. would appreciate if somebody knows what is happening here

(Also i got an error once, but idk if has something to do with the problem, more info on the screenshots)

Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC [​IMG]

:)

Frank David Aguilera, Dec 2, 2023
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  3. IvaniFam Ivanishchuk Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

Hi, quick question. So how exactly do I know if I have the Windows version vs the Bedrock version on my pc? Because I installed the new minecraft launcher, and according to it, I have the windows edition of minecraft, even though I have minecraft on my xbox. Would I just be unable to get a free java edition?
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

1. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows edition

2. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  5. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  8. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  9. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  10. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...