Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a...

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I have installed both Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition via Minecraft Launcher with Xbox Game Pass owned. Minecraft Java edition works perfectly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seesmof, Nov 11, 2021.

1. seesmof
    seesmof Guest

Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a...

Today I have installed both Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition via Minecraft Launcher with Xbox Game Pass owned. Minecraft Java edition works perfectly fine, recognizes my profile, so, no problems there. However, Minecraft Bedrock edition, when I launch it, does not recognize my Microsoft account, which I used for signing into Minecraft Launcher, and instead offers me to buy a full game from Microsoft Store any time I click on a "Sign In" button.

:)

seesmof, Nov 11, 2021
  2. MirGame Win User

Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.

Basically, it is asking me to pay money even though I OWN Minecraft Bedrock on Windows.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a game pass

Would you be able to send me a screenshot of the error, please?
  4. seesmof Win User

Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a game pass

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Usually, this problem happens with the JAVA version of the game, and it is happening, people are reporting this problem here in the community, but it is with the JAVA version and not the windows. Anyway, I suggest you try the procedures below.

- Try to install the game through the game pass normally and not through Minecraft launcher, you can find the version by searching Minecraft for Windows, by doing this you will find the game download and not the launcher after that log your Minecraft account in the game normally and see if will work.

*Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
    Same thing, sir. Although, this time it logged me into my Microsoft account, but still offers to "unlock a full game"
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Usually, this problem happens with the JAVA version of the game, and it is happening, people are reporting this problem here in the community, but it is with the JAVA version and not the windows. Anyway, I suggest you try the procedures below.

- Try to install the game through the game pass normally and not through Minecraft launcher, you can find the version by searching Minecraft for Windows, by doing this you will find the game download and not the launcher after that log your Minecraft account in the game normally and see if will work.

*Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Problems with getting java edition due to family settings

Thank you for that, Nutlike. Just a friendly reminder though that Minecraft on Xbox is a different license than is on Minecraft PC. They're both bedrock editions but the game licenses on both platforms are different.

The promo or bundle is if you own Minecraft for Windows PC.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Bedrock

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  4. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  5. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  6. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  7. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  9. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  10. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e