[Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device

Discus and support [Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I recently downloaded Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on a new computer that runs Windows 11, after already owning it on an older device that ran... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _Braden, Oct 7, 2023.

1. _Braden
    _Braden Guest

Hello! I recently downloaded Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on a new computer that runs Windows 11, after already owning it on an older device that ran Windows 10. When I try to sign into my Microsoft account after loading Minecraft, it tells me to purchase either the Starter or Deluxe collection, even though I already own the Starter Collection. In the Microsoft Store, there is no option to redownload or launch the Starter Collection. There is only a blank space where the button should be. So far, I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Minecraft, removing it from the old computer, and downloading the game through the Microsoft Store, Minecraft Launcher, and Xbox apps. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks!

:)

_Braden, Oct 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: