Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When playing minecraft win 10 edition, the cursor goes outside the window, i have a single monitor... I have a few friends who also have this problem,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chase Compton, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen.

When playing minecraft win 10 edition, the cursor goes outside the window, i have a single monitor... I have a few friends who also have this problem, any solution?

:)

Chase Compton, Aug 3, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Ackis Win User

Are you playing full screen or windowed mode?
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

No worries it'll not get any admin access to all of your programs and moreover it'll still ask you when to provide the admin access to.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Chase,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

1. Just go to "Change User Account Control Settings" in Windows. Then click OK (You don't need to change anything) and Reboot Windows.
    2. Check for any pending updates are there or not.
    3. Try to play it in windowed mode and after that see it in full-screen mode.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/...g-to-the/fbb86177-ca3a-4de7-bc7b-2364701204cb

Kind regards
  6. Chase Compton Win User

That seems risky... I dont want all programs to have admin access, is there a safer way to fix this problem?
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10: Mouse not locking to the center of screen. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Mouse

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  4. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  5. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  8. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  9. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  10. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...