Minecraft for Windows 10 Download not working

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Download not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I've just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and it shows up in my order history. When I click on "install" I'm asked to reload the page but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KeenThrone27098, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Download not working

Hi there, I've just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and it shows up in my order history. When I click on "install" I'm asked to reload the page but when I've done that nothimg has changed. What can I do about that?

:)

KeenThrone27098, Jan 17, 2018
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Jan 17, 2018
  3. ¿Quien me ayuda? -[Translation - Who helps me?]

Voy a descargar minecraft windows 10 y actualizar la aplicacion y me sale "esta aplicación no funcionará en tu dispositivo" alguien ayudeme pls

-[Translation - I will download minecraft Windows 10 and update the application and I get "This application will not work on your device " Someone help me pls]

YeiserBermudez, Jan 17, 2018
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your game not to work properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jan 17, 2018
  5. Reteroine Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

I could not find and download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the Microsoft Store app.

Edit: didn't work on downloading the minecraft launcher
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your game not to work properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.
  7. jowg24 Win User

Error Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10

Hello,
    I am able to download other applications via the Microsoft Store however it is just Minecraft for Windows 10 which keeps failing, I have tried using the link you directed me to but that just brings me to the same place the Launcher is not the issue but the actual download for Minecraft for Windows 10 for Java Edition works perfect but the second I try to download Minecraft for Windows it brings up an error. I have downloaded the launcher from both minecraft.net and Microsoft Store but still come to the same issue error 0x80073D0D

For further information, a few months back I was playing Minecraft for Windows 10 when it unexpectedly crashed and suddenly removed itself from my computer since then I have been unable to locate it or even redownload it.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  9. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Download not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Download

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. [Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device: Hello! I recently downloaded Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on a new computer that runs Windows 11, after already owning it on an older device that ran Windows 10. When I try to sign into my Microsoft...
  4. i cannot download maps on minecraft windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download maps on minecraft windows: i recently purchased the game and was able to download some maps. then tried to download again some maps and the bar makes zero progress 295a3dbd-81a9-49b8-964f-93dd83acf10c
  5. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  7. Can I download minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows: I am wondering if I can download my copy of bedrock edition minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows. 1755c405-224e-407f-b754-585b8578c978
  8. Minecraft For Windows Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For Windows Download Error: When I click "Install" on the Minecraft for Windows in the Minecraft Launcher, it says "Error" on the bottom. I'm on Windows 11 I already tried : -Repairing Minecraft launcher from settings...
  9. how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox: i bought minecraft window 10 and i wanna play java edition but i don't know how my friend bought java edition and she downloaded window 10 version to i looked for java edition but i couldn't...
  10. cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code: I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use it , it says it has been used before and i...