Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

Discus and support Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tiffyyZO, Sep 19, 2020.

1. tiffyyZO
    tiffyyZO Guest

Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot.

I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time, I put the code back in the right place.

It says the code was just used. I checked my account purchase records, but there is no record left.

And even if I try it again, it keeps saying 'Code I've already used'.

:)

tiffyyZO, Sep 19, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com
    to get the issue resolved.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft: Minecoins Pack: 1720 Coins Multiplatform redemption code says it has been redeemed, but it has not

Hi Belinda. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I understand how frustrating it must be that you are experiencing issues redeeming your Minecoins code.

Does the Minecoins code show in the account's order history? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Make sure you're signed in to the same Microsoft account your daughter uses for Minecraft when checking the order history.

If the code doesn't show in the order history, and it's saying it's already redeemed, you will have to contact Amazon to request a replacement code.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. StormRushKCCO Win User

Gift Card Code Redemption Issues

Yes. I already tried in the Microsoft Redeem and it says that the code was already redeemed. But its not showing up in my order history.
  5. Tuong Tran1 Win User

redeeming

i have already checked my order history none of the codes showed so i didn’t use them there still available but i can’t use them bc it says there was an error
  6. Taehyong Jo_125 Win User

I bought Minecraft but it doesn't work

What is minecraft ticket?

And

I used a gift card I bought at the store.
    Maybe that's why there's nothing in my Microsoft purchase history
    But the gift card code I'm using for the first time says I've already used it
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history - Similar Threads - Minecraft Window10_It says

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...