Minecraft for Win10 for free with Minecraft Java

Discus and support Minecraft for Win10 for free with Minecraft Java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was about to play Minecraft java when i saw a popup in the launcher saying that i could get Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 if i had bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LexyDrow44, Mar 3, 2022.

1. LexyDrow44
    LexyDrow44 Guest

I was about to play Minecraft java when i saw a popup in the launcher saying that i could get Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 if i had bought minecraft before april 2018.

I bought minecraft around 2014 wich means i could get it for free. I tried to login to my Mojang account to redeem the thing, but it won't work because i have migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account.

So my question is : "Can I get Minecraft for Win10 if i have migrated my Mojang account?"

:)

LexyDrow44, Mar 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Kathy A. Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

Hello Fynn202,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, if you once had a Minecraft for Android, you would have the no Buy Now in Minecraft website, that means you have played the Android/iOS version of the game. If you have purchase Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition (this is package for Windows OS), both Java and Bedrock should show no Buy Now option.

For your concern, there is no free Minecraft Java edition for Android version of Minecraft Bedrock, reason is that Java is only for PC version not mobile. The offer is for the ones with Minecraft Bedrock or Minecraft for Windows license to have a free Minecraft Java edition.

Hope that will clear out the confusion. We hope you will enjoy Minecraft in your mobile.

Stay safe and have a great day!

Regards,

4. LeoXiao2 Win User

Minecraft Java

Buy Minecraft java buy free download
  5. ROBOTIC KING 92 Win User

Is it possible to get Minecraft Windows 10 for free?

Hello,

Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Well Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their
    Mojang account.

(sorry if not much help)

-ROBOTIC
  6. SLoneTiger Win User

Need to buy Minecraft again after migration?

Can confirm what SamRedge said, using the Win 7/8 launcher and using my microsoft credentials shows Minecraft Java Edition ready to play.

You can get the Win 7/8 Launcher at: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

The issue is the Win10 launcher not the users.

Microsoft XBox staff need to update the user profiles to show that those that migrated own minecraft java edition in latest Win10 launcher / profiles.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Win10 for free with Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - Minecraft Win10 free

2. Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?: After updating the game Minecraft a few days ago on my WIndows 10 PC, I found that the game will not play music or sound when it should. I have already tried restarting the game several times,...
  3. Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview": Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview" 86507ac0-ebcd-4697-8e61-f2df2c408647
  4. I changed my user folder name and now I can't install Minecraft(win10 edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my user folder name and now I can't install Minecraft(win10 edition).: after changing my user folder name i can no longer launch or download minecraft (via the minecraft launcher from the windows store) any solutions ? e072ccda-b6ba-4263-b7a2-e2a1fed4df24
  5. Minecraft Win10: "There was a problem loading this world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Win10: "There was a problem loading this world": I have Minecraft bedrock for windows 10. Today while I was playing, my computer unexpectedly shut down. Now whenever I try to open the world, it simply says "There was a problem loading this...
  6. Minecraft win10版安装时选择硬盘页面疑问。。。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win10版安装时选择硬盘页面疑问。。。: 我E,F盘呢?想装E盘,看看什么问题呢? [img] [img] [img] [ *** Moved from zh-hans Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ] 20974cd0-9f29-4c4d-827f-fc49e0b16c65
  7. Bought Minecraft Win10 in Jan '18 but not on my account after Windows reinstall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Minecraft Win10 in Jan '18 but not on my account after Windows reinstall: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on Jan. 6, 2018. It came with a code to get Minecraft for Windows 10 at no charge. I've been playing the Windows 10 version since then. All my achievements are...
  8. Still haven't received a working key for my "free" Win10 Minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't received a working key for my "free" Win10 Minecraft game: Initially tried getting it with Windows 7, was denied that, when getting Windows 10 shortly before free upgrade to Win10 ran out, i tried again and it was returned that the code was invalid....
  9. Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?: where can i see whats my correct Microsoft Account? so i mean the microsoft account where i get Minecraft WIndows 10 for free because i pay minecraft Java , and redeem the code from mojang ,...
  10. Minecraft Mojang Free Win10 code Redemption

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Mojang Free Win10 code Redemption: Yesterday I decided to give the Win10 Minecraft a whirl. But when logged into my Mojang account I tried to get the free win10 version and I clicked the redeem button and then there was another...