Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?

Discus and support Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Previously played PE on an iPad. Bought a new Windows PC with Windows 10. Bought the $30 Java starter pack, but when it opens it only gives me access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoyHoover1, Nov 11, 2021.

1. JoyHoover1
    JoyHoover1 Guest

Previously played PE on an iPad. Bought a new Windows PC with Windows 10. Bought the $30 Java starter pack, but when it opens it only gives me access to PE features, and nothing Java. I have a Microsoft account (not Mojang). and don't know why I can't play real Java. Is it because the game pass is required to get that or for an additional fee?

:)

JoyHoover1, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Uninstall the game and reinstall it from here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

Let me know if that helps.
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  5. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

The Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions. Is what i meant by packs. And when i bought the java edition of minecraft it let me redeem the window ten version.
  6. Ackis Win User

Dual Wielding in Minecraft for Win 10

Okay - started looking into this, and went down a rabbit hole.

Windows 10 Edition is on the same development path as the Pocket Editions. It has a different version history than the standard PC version.

Minecraft PE Version History: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Pocket_Edition_version_history

Minecraft Version History: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Version_history

Dual wielding was added in 1.9 for the PC version

I wasn't able to find a good comparison of the version history between the PC and PE editions, but because they are on different patching cycles I'd be willing to bet that dual wielding isn't in the Windows 10 version yet.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows starter

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  4. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  5. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  8. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  9. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  10. Minecraft starter collection window 10 recurring purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft starter collection window 10 recurring purchase: I purchased minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and I thought it was a one time purchase. I couldn't see anything about the subscription or repeating charge. When I looked on my chase, the...