MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with

Discus and support MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been searching for people to play with and a noticed a few things in this forum. 1. Most of the posts are old and when you comment on it no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wfjmeyer, Mar 10, 2015.

1. wfjmeyer
    wfjmeyer Guest

So i have been searching for people to play with and a noticed a few things in this forum.

1. Most of the posts are old and when you comment on it no one really reply on it

2. The posts are split up into mature and kids.

So i want to try something.This post is open to everyone, but please what i want you to do is keep it short, what i want you guys to do is just post something in the line of..

GT;

Name; William (you dont need to post your name if you dont want to)

AGE; 24

Pref; Survival Mode

Xbox type: 360

I'll get every persons comment via email and ill then send you a private message with every persons gamertag who commented on this post that is in the same age group than you and the same preferred mode on the same
    console. You will then have a short list or long list (depending on when you posted your name) of other peoples gamertags that are more or less the same intrests then you . That way we all can get people to play with, and ill respond as long as i can

VERY IMPORTED: Also when you get a list of players and you send them a FRIEND REQUEST plz make sure to put a message to the request as MINECRAFT FINDER

Thanks Guys and Girls, lets start mining!!!

:)

wfjmeyer, Mar 10, 2015
  2. GR90
    GR90 Guest
    Hear me out please !!

I find online gameing has become a crazy place where you tend to find a millions of nobheads arguing and trash talking i remember when online gaming was a friendly place where people took the time to help new players. Its a lot harder to find new friend
    to play online as a of people stay in party chat and your left with all the nobheads.

3. wanting people to play against in mc xbox edition

The best way to find people to play with would be through the Minecraft forum. From the forums home page click on "directory>games>M (for minecraft)" and scroll down until you see the mc forum listed...you will find LOTS of people there to play with. Game
    on! =)

AntacidObject66, Mar 10, 2015
  4. BlackAce8p
    BlackAce8p Guest

GT:

Name: Ashley

Pref: Survival mode on hard difficulty

Xbox 360

Hope this works out, feel free to add me MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with :)

BlackAce8p, Mar 12, 2015
  5. wfjmeyer
    wfjmeyer Guest
    Ashley i added you but i see you haven't been online since 1982, nah joking MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with :), but you havent been online since the first of martch

wfjmeyer, Mar 13, 2015
  6. Justaclone
    Justaclone Guest
    GT :

Name: KatieAnne Or Rory ( Depends on the day)

Prefer: survival/ Creative

XBOX: 360

Justaclone, Mar 13, 2015
  7. GT:

Name: Alexander

Pref: Survival mode on hard difficulty only! But I also like to do redstone stuff too.

Xbox type: the one

Rockford Gaming, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Justaclone Win User

GT :

Name: KatieAnne Or Rory ( Depends on the day)

Prefer: survival/ Creative

XBOX: 360
  9. wfjmeyer Win User

Ashley i added you but i see you haven't been online since 1982, nah joking :), but you havent been online since the first of martch
  10. BlackAce8p Win User

GT:

Name: Ashley

Pref: Survival mode on hard difficulty

Xbox 360

Hope this works out, feel free to add me :)
  11. Rockford Gaming Win User

GT:

Name: Alexander

Pref: Survival mode on hard difficulty only! But I also like to do redstone stuff too.

Xbox type: the one
  12. AridLizard Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

watch a few Minecraft streams on Mixer and get to know people through the chat there.

that's probably the best place to find like minded people to play with
Thema:

1. MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with - Similar Threads - MineCraft Finder place

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...