Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Happy_AlexRO, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Happy_AlexRO
    Happy_AlexRO Guest

Happy_AlexRO, Oct 28, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Happy_AlexRO, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Please try the following procedure to see if it solves your Minecraft problem:

First of all, if you have any Minecraft Launcher installed, please uninstall it completely from your PC.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-launcher/9PGW18NPBZV5

Install the new Minecraft Launcher that can be downloaded from the Xbox app. Said Launcher corrects most of the problems.

It is recommended that you install it on the same storage unit where you have your Windows installed. It weighs approximately 10 MB so it won't take up much memory, don't worry.

Launch the Minecraft Launcher you just installed from the Xbox app, then sign in with the Microsoft account you purchased the game with or the account you migrated it to.

Best regards.
  3. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
  4. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  5. zPippo Win User

Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

Hi, thanks for answering. Unfortunately I had already tried first logging into the Minecraft website and then the feedback one, but no changes. I tried to disconnect my Microsoft account from Minecraft feedback on https://microsoft.com/consent, but it didn't work. Also, I should have specified that I'm on Windows.
  6. John 808 Win User

Microsoft Account Support

This is happening on the microsoft website and it would tell me to go fix the problem when i would try to log into my xbox account which isn't possible if it doesn't let me in.
Thema:

1. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft feedback website

2. Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login: When i click login on minecraft feedback it just signs ot but microsoft and minecraft work just not minecraft feedback d85b4c2c-ad73-4949-8c85-5fa1a7bf0cac
  3. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  4. Why website signs me out of an account ? (Minecraft Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why website signs me out of an account ? (Minecraft Feedback): So... I thought of an idea that would fit with Minecraft Bedrock/Java and when I went to `feedback.minecraft.net` I got a logout message... I tried logging in via Microsoft credentials ,Github and...
  5. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback: I tried the steps described in this post however the issue still persists. I enter my login details after completing my password it just says "Hang on well we sign you out". Again, this is...
  6. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section: I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not...
  7. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE): I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into feedback.minecraft.net It asks for my email and...
  8. i cant login to minecraft feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft feedback: everytime i try to login it want me to give permissions to "minecraft feedback app", and after that some messages appear saying "Hang on a moment while we sign you out." , "You signed out of your...
  9. Can't log in to minecraft feedback website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to minecraft feedback website: Whenever I try to log in it logs out automatically. It happens in all my devices and only when using an specific email account (I'm able to log in as usual with other accounts)...
  10. Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page: Minecraft is a very high-profile software product. In light of this, can we get a new team to write and support the software around it -- the launcher, support system, and feedback process? Maybe...