Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login

Discus and support Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i click login on minecraft feedback it just signs ot but microsoft and minecraft work just not minecraft feedback... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VilzioFuture, Nov 22, 2023.

1. VilzioFuture
    VilzioFuture Guest

When i click login on minecraft feedback it just signs ot but microsoft and minecraft work just not minecraft feedback

:)

VilzioFuture, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with Minecraft Feedback. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
    1. Try accessing the website through an InPrivate browser.
    2. Try connecting to another network connection.
    3. If the issue persists, you can try contacting the Minecraft support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. Kevin_305 Win User

Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback

Unfortunately I tried all of these steps, on my phone as well and none of them worked.

I will have to contact Microsoft support.
  4. Kid Savage Win User

I have the same exact problem and I thought I was the only one I've tried every browser and every I could and it still doesn't work and I really want use the site.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Kevin_305, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're still experiencing this issue.

Try another browser: Although you mention that you are using Microsoft Edge, you could try using a different browser to see if that solves the problem

Disable browser extensions: Some browser extensions may interfere with login. Try disabling all browser extensions and then try signing in again.

Reset your password: Although it may seem strange, some users have reported that resetting their password allowed them to log in successfully

If after trying these solutions you are still having issues, I would recommend contacting Xbox Support for additional assistance.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft account migration

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

On your Minecraft Launcher sign out your account after that restart your PC then sign back in, make sure to choose “Microsoft Login”.

Once you’re there click on the “buy” option on Minecraft Java Edition. You will not buy it, you will be able install it from there.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login - Similar Threads - Minecraft Feedback sign

2. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  3. Why website signs me out of an account ? (Minecraft Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why website signs me out of an account ? (Minecraft Feedback): So... I thought of an idea that would fit with Minecraft Bedrock/Java and when I went to `feedback.minecraft.net` I got a logout message... I tried logging in via Microsoft credentials ,Github and...
  4. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback: I tried the steps described in this post however the issue still persists. I enter my login details after completing my password it just says "Hang on well we sign you out". Again, this is...
  5. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...
  6. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section: I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not...
  7. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE): I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into feedback.minecraft.net It asks for my email and...
  8. i cant login to minecraft feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft feedback: everytime i try to login it want me to give permissions to "minecraft feedback app", and after that some messages appear saying "Hang on a moment while we sign you out." , "You signed out of your...
  9. Can't log in to minecraft feedback website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to minecraft feedback website: Whenever I try to log in it logs out automatically. It happens in all my devices and only when using an specific email account (I'm able to log in as usual with other accounts)...
  10. Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page: Minecraft is a very high-profile software product. In light of this, can we get a new team to write and support the software around it -- the launcher, support system, and feedback process? Maybe...